Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Asmi Shah who was insulted by the Auto driver, doesn't have any right to pass snide comments on Asmi's fatness. Autos can refuse to fat people on any other reasons like hiking the price or any other reason. But cannot ridicule or heckle the passenger's body condition.

Auto driver have not right to hike fare. He also can not refuse but he can say that if passange can ride in auto than he have no problem. 

Yes. Saying , that the Passenger  cannot avail the services, as he's not going in the route asked by the passenger. This would have been OK instead of insulting the passenger.

Yes no one have right to comment and insult for the body shape or any other physical disability. When some one comments about these we are disappointed and helplessness. It is harshment.

It is cruel to make fun of people because they are fat, deformed ,dark or ugly ! But this happens all the time, is glorified in our films where audience laugh when the director makes fun of fat people, deformed people or insults people who are not good looking or at times even those who are old...This attitude comes from the society and the auto driver is part of that society.The girl of course has revolted  rather than put up with it, which is good !

Yes I am agree with you, I was also laugh many time of fat charcter of movies, Tuntun is famous one. But aim of director and actor are that viewers laugh on them. It is not fare in real life. But time is changed. How many were laugh on heroin of Dum Laga Ke Hai Sa. I like this film and actress as well.

Yes Tun Tun used to be a great comedian and I guess we all laughed her antics more than her girth. There was another very fat actor who has acted in many Nasir Hussain films with Shammi Kapoor and Joy Mukherji ...In Teesri Manzil there is a scene where he is travelling n the train with Asha Parekh and Shammi Kapoor and Asha Parekh calls him Yeh Mote.. I feel it is because we dont think f these characters as real that we laugh at them but the impression may carry forward in some people even in real life too , where they think of fat people people as figures of fun 

It is indeed inhumane and disgusting to laugh at somebody for his physical features. But it is human psychological trait to get amused on seeing something unusual. We only need to control our internal emotions. There is a very fact employee are here in a bank. He is quite handsome but his obesity evokes laughter.  I am amused to see him. But now being accustomed to watch him, I feel normal on seeing him.  

Obese people are seen normally everywhere may be someone is less obese and another abnormally obese. If one gets amused seeing an obese man, its not very bad. It's bad to stare at an obese man without batting an eyelid, and behaving rudely making mockery is certainly objectionable and should be condemned.

I have had many unpleasant experience while traveling long distance by bus having a really fat lady sitting next to me, occupying half my seat too. I normally ask the conductor and if the bus is not full,change my seat. But this always does not happen and one has no choice but to put up with the great inconvenience, if it is a seven or eight hour journey.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think every Bus traveler  must have experienced some kind of problem or other regarding seats. Once, a Mother and her two kids happened to sit by my side. It was a two seater. One f the child frequently snatches away my Novel and was causing lot of inconvenience to me. When I reported to the Conductor, he said bus was full loaded to the capacity. I had to adjust.

rambabu wrote:

I think every Bus traveler  must have experienced some kind of problem or other regarding seats. Once, a Mother and her two kids happened to sit by my side. It was a two seater. One f the child frequently snatches away my Novel and was causing lot of inconvenience to me. When I reported to the Conductor, he said bus was full loaded to the capacity. I had to adjust.

yeah sir it also happened with me many times as now a day the bus are fully loaded and the people suffer inside the bus and especially by the small children for whom we have to stand up and give them the seat to let them fell convenience.

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.