Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Babu saroj wrote:

Loan is really a headache i suggest nobody should take it unless it is very urgent

You are contradicting yourself....No one takes a loan unless it is urgent and they do no have the means to buy whatever it is they want to !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Loan is really a headache i suggest nobody should take it unless it is very urgent

You are contradicting yourself....No one takes a loan unless it is urgent and they do no have the means to buy whatever it is they want to !

you are right but what i am saying that there are many people who take loan just to spend it on party and other rubbish things and which i think that it is a waste of money and one way increasing burden on our head 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

you are right but what i am saying that there are many people who take loan just to spend it on party and other rubbish things and which i think that it is a waste of money and one way increasing burden on our head 

If people are so careless with their money either they do not have value for hard earned money or else they are beyond help..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

yeah people should know to respect the hard earned money usually people who get money after working hard, they know the value of money. 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.