Are religion and morality same?  It appears that religion is more an opportunity to crimes than moral life. Here is case of sages stealing luggage of devotees. 

http://teesrijungnews.com/state/%e0%a4%b6%e0%a5%8d%e0%a4%b0%e0%a4%a6%e0%a5%8d%e0%a4%a7%e0%a4%be%e0%a4%b2%e0%a5%81%e0%a4%93%e0%a4%82-%e0%a4%95%e0%a5%87-%e0%a4%b8%e0%a4%be%e0%a4%ae%e0%a4%be%e0%a4%a8-%e0%a4%95%e0%a5%80-%e0%a4%9a/

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is very common at most of religious place. Once I went to Neel Kanth, some stolen my old sleepers.  Indeed fairs and gathering is golden opprutinity for thief. 

yeah slippers thieving is very common in temples and mosque, i don't know how much they got from sleepers.

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

yeah slippers thieving is very common in temples and mosque, i don't know how much they got from sleepers.

Nothing, they sold them by weight. For it Ammir Khan locked his slippers in PK.

anil wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Nothing, they sold them by weight. For it Ammir Khan locked his slippers in PK.

I think they didn't get much rupees for that

bhuyali saroj

This is the reason , why most of the devotees cannot pray in the temples as they are much worried about their Slippers, than on the devotion on God.

Then why go at all?

To earn PUNYA.. Of course, there is one solution. One should  go to a temple or a Mosque without wearing the Chappals at all. In this way people can achieve PUNYA without losing the Chappals.

Here in most temples there are slipper stalls outside , where you can leave your footwear paying a nominal sum, which is a good idea because it is neatly kept and remains safe. I knew of ordinary people who wear their old slippers while going to the temple and come back wearing a nice pair of footwear belonging to someone else. The thieves may be doing it as a profession or out of need but this is cheap !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Here in most temples there are slipper stalls outside , where you can leave your footwear paying a nominal sum, which is a good idea because it is neatly kept and remains safe. I knew of ordinary people who wear their old slippers while going to the temple and come back wearing a nice pair of footwear belonging to someone else. The thieves may be doing it as a profession or out of need but this is cheap !

Slipper stalls is nice thing. Most of major gurudwaras have slipper stall and people give their service with charging any sum. They also polish shoes and slippers of peoples.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Slipper stalls is nice thing. Most of major gurudwaras have slipper stall and people give their service with charging any sum. They also polish shoes and slippers of peoples.

Though the  practice of polishing shoes is not here in AP, Kerala and Karnataka, there is a very good system of taking care of a pilgrim's footwear. And charges are very reasonable. A foolproof token system is there  to avoid mixup.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.