Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Ayurveda is a branch of medicine and can be studied. There is nothing anti-national about it. However Ayurveda, Homeopathy, and even Yoga cannot treat dangerous diseases and if one were to rely only on them one will just die. Talking of Yoga our world champion boxer Vijandra has said if he concentrated on Yoga he would lose all his matches. Similar is the opinion of Khalil who has said Yoga is for old people. He is a world  champ in WWF. I also do yoga having learnt it at the Ashram of Swami Shraddanand, but it is not a substitute for training with weights.

Who say that yoga is substitute of training and weights. But no doubt with yoga one can improve performance.

Every physical exercise regimen serves a different purpose. Yoga is not meat for Muscle building or Abs building. It keeps one  ailment free, Physically and mentally fit. Linking Yoga to train an Olympic wrestler, has no meaning at all. Yes, I can say one thing for sure, that combining yoga with weightlifting exercises will do a lot of good than with only Weightlifting exercises.

Cricketers, shooters, and other players of other games is practicising yoga and meditation, they are not fool.

Pity !!! How many of us are aware of the efficacy of our own ancient medical systems ? Ayurveda is one of the oldest Therapeutic systems in the World, which was born in Bharat. If people do not realize this fact, well, it's OK. BUT, not having faith on Ayurvedic medicines,should not be treated as  anti- Nationalism.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Ayurveda is a branch of medicine and can be studied. There is nothing anti-national about it. However Ayurveda, Homeopathy, and even Yoga cannot treat dangerous diseases and if one were to rely only on them one will just die. Talking of Yoga our world champion boxer Vijandra has said if he concentrated on Yoga he would lose all his matches. Similar is the opinion of Khalil who has said Yoga is for old people. He is a world  champ in WWF. I also do yoga having learnt it at the Ashram of Swami Shraddanand, but it is not a substitute for training with weights.

Who say that yoga is substitute of training and weights. But no doubt with yoga one can improve performance.

Every physical exercise regimen serves a different purpose. Yoga is not meat for Muscle building or Abs building. It keeps one  ailment free, Physically and mentally fit. Linking Yoga to train an Olympic wrestler, has no meaning at all. Yes, I can say one thing for sure, that combining yoga with weightlifting exercises will do a lot of good than with only Weightlifting exercises.

Cricketers, shooters, and other players of other games is practicising yoga and meditation, they are not fool.

Pity !!! How many of us are aware of the efficacy of our own ancient medical systems ? Ayurveda is one of the oldest Therapeutic systems in the World, which was born in Bharat. If people do not realize this fact, well, it's OK. BUT, not having faith on Ayurvedic medicines,should not be treated as  anti- Nationalism.

Faith in therapy is different in person to person. Some person faith in Ayurveda some in allopethy, some in homeo pathy. So it is not fair to say anti national who have not faith in Ayurveda.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Faith in therapy is different in person to person. Some person faith in Ayurveda some in allopethy, some in homeo pathy. So it is not fair to say anti national who have not faith in Ayurveda.

Mostly Convenience makes one to get oriented towards a particular therapy. In my childhood, as far as I remember, my Grand mother laid the foundations for choosing Ayurveda. For curing any ailment, she used to take me to an Ayurvedic practitioner known as Ratho. I remember vividly, how he used to make a preparation mixing, roots, leaves and bark of neem . This made me a firm believer in Ayurveda. But never even for a moment, at that time or later to prove my Nationalistic traits.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Mostly Convenience makes one to get oriented towards a particular therapy. In my childhood, as far as I remember, my Grand mother laid the foundations for choosing Ayurveda. For curing any ailment, she used to take me to an Ayurvedic practitioner known as Ratho. I remember vividly, how he used to make a preparation mixing, roots, leaves and bark of neem . This made me a firm believer in Ayurveda. But never even for a moment, at that time or later to prove my Nationalistic traits.

Before 50 years Ayurveda was first priorty of peoples. It is government who focus of allopathy. I am also believe in Ayurveda. In these I am taking amla powder for BP problem, it is effective. 

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Before 50 years Ayurveda was first priorty of peoples. It is government who focus of allopathy. I am also believe in Ayurveda. In these I am taking amla powder for BP problem, it is effective. 

True. Ayurveda prescribes Indian Gooseberry or Amla to control BP. Besides Amla, there are several Home remedies which can control BP.  Eating  2 or 3 Garlic cloves daily with your meals too will help in reducing BP.

Because of Drug Mafia, whose aim is to murder the Traditional therapies like Ayurveda, the importance of Allopathy has increased. Still, Ayurveda or Yoga and such traditional therapies are surviving because of their efficacy.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

True. Ayurveda prescribes Indian Gooseberry or Amla to control BP. Besides Amla, there are several Home remedies which can control BP.  Eating  2 or 3 Garlic cloves daily with your meals too will help in reducing BP.

Because of Drug Mafia, whose aim is to murder the Traditional therapies like Ayurveda, the importance of Allopathy has increased. Still, Ayurveda or Yoga and such traditional therapies are surviving because of their efficacy.

Drug Mafia who is criticize Ayurveda is now using many herbs in their products. New Eno is launched with parsley properties. I tried garlic for BP control but It is my experience that Amla is more effective than garlic.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Drug Mafia who is criticize Ayurveda is now using many herbs in their products. New Eno is launched with parsley properties. I tried garlic for BP control but It is my experience that Amla is more effective than garlic.

That's good. After all, you  can have an option. You are the best to choose what suits you or what doesn't. Regarding Drug Mafia, what all I want to say is, no power can stop the  the efficacy of traditional therapies like Ayurveda, Aroma therapy, herbal therapy, Naturopathy and Meditation.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.