Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

one of the legal right which the women have and men don't and which i think it is injustice to the father and that is having the right to be assumed caregivers for children.

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

i mean to say that in India especially strict laws are made against women so as to protect women and their gender which is slowly slowly losing its population in India

Strict law made in favor of women to protect them, not against women, correct it.

Babu saroj wrote:

one of the legal right which the women have and men don't and which i think it is injustice to the father and that is having the right to be assumed caregivers for children.

Where did you read or get that ? The rights come into existence only when there is dispute and the couple are thinking of divorce.And in a divorce case rights are given to the lady only if she has the financial capacity to look after the children or if the children prefer to be with her ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Where did you read or get that ? The rights come into existence only when there is dispute and the couple are thinking of divorce.And in a divorce case rights are given to the lady only if she has the financial capacity to look after the children or if the children prefer to be with her ..

i read that in internet and i was very much disappoint by this kind of law.

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

i read that in internet and i was very much disappoint by this kind of law.

The court decides according to circumstances. Mother is considered better choice for small children/ babies. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

there are so many rights of women in this country but still crime happens more in women in comparison to men in this county, am i right!

bhuyali saroj

Please bar B Saroj as he comes to forum on one day only to collect points. He is not serious. He is making a mockery of the forum and site.

vijay wrote:

Please bar B Saroj as he comes to forum on one day only to collect points. He is not serious. He is making a mockery of the forum and site.

vijay wrote:

what is this vijay, you are almost writing this in every post please stop this and share your thought

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.