Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

saffron symbolized some Hindu organizations. But it is not obligatory for all Hindus to wear saffron.  Nobody would wear the symbolic color al the time. Bahujan Samaj Party led by Maya vati is symbolized by blue color.  However every member or supporter of this party does not wear blue shirt all the time.  Sometimes I wear blue trousers but that is not for supporting BSP. Blue is my favorite color. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I don't think, it is always necessary to wear a color that symbolizes one's religion. You said that your favorite color is Blue. I'm sure the color Blue will not represent your religion or any other religion. I wear all types of colors.  In this connection, I'd like to mention that a Hindu is called as just Hindu only. There is no religion called Saffron Hindu.

rambabu wrote:

I don't think, it is always necessary to wear a color that symbolizes one's religion. You said that your favorite color is Blue. I'm sure the color Blue will not represent your religion or any other religion. I wear all types of colors.  In this connection, I'd like to mention that a Hindu is called as just Hindu only. There is no religion called Saffron Hindu.

Saffron color does not represent Hindus as such. This is symbol of certain organizations subscribing to Hindutva iedology- viz. RSS, Bajrang dal, shiv Sena etc.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Saffron color does not represent Hindus as such. This is symbol of certain organizations subscribing to Hindutva iedology- viz. RSS, Bajrang dal, shiv Sena etc.  

Sir, before the existence of these RSS, Bajrang Dal or any such organizations, Hinduism was there. Even then, it was known as Hinduism. Of course, the word Hindutva is the trait of a person who is a Hindu.

if we talk about the freedom given to religion in India then we all know that there is no other country like India who gives such a vast freedom to the religion 

bhuyali saroj

I think in India freedom of religion is on highest order. That is why there is highest number of conversions in India if we see in the world's perspective, most of such US reports are biased and they have certain propaganda mindset to favor certain religion, it is beyond doubt. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Surely there is unlimited freedom for religion in India. In my state I have read of three communal fights in ame of religion on parking spots.

When you have a multi religious society which is also to a great extent very conservative in its view, friction is bound to be there. But normally it does not go beyond a limit where it becomes communal violence unless it gets fuelled by other elements who wait for such an opportunity. A small incident like dead pig in front of a mosque can cause violence when too many opinions surface ..Religious leaders have realised this fact and now they try to take action immediately by asking the believers not to get swayed r incited by negative talk,, 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Under UPA even terrorists from a certain communities got royal treatment as we can see now in the recent ISIS warning to India, where one of them who escaped from the Batla encounter now the face of ISIS. The entire Congress party has called it fake at that time , now of course it is clear that they have always compromised on national security and looked after their own Family interest !!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

its amazing to see other religion in India having great respect from other religions too and nobody can deny the fact that other religion in India have given immense respect by other religion 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.