Here are some well known exercises- weigh lifting, sit ups that may cause more harm than good. 

https://in.style.yahoo.com/post/144090080109/5-exercises-that-could-do-more-harm-than-good

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Some time normal exercises harm than good. yesterday I practice some exercise to improve movement in my ankles, but I have problem of swelling.

Before going for any exercise, you should first know whether it suits you or not. Another thing is,you are supposed to know all about the procedures involved in the exercise regimen that you have chosen. Age factor too should be taken in to consideration.

rambabu wrote:

Before going for any exercise, you should first know whether it suits you or not. Another thing is,you are supposed to know all about the procedures involved in the exercise regimen that you have chosen. Age factor too should be taken in to consideration.

No it is very simple one. Indeed my joints are much hard so it is better for me to soft these with massage.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

No it is very simple one. Indeed my joints are much hard so it is better for me to soft these with massage.

No, I was not talking about the exercise you were doing. I was talking about exercises in general.

Exercises that do more harm than good.

Category: Daily Dose 14 hours ago

When we overstretch and go beyond our limits it can cause damage. My niece had a pulled muscle in her knee and legs because of working out rigorously in a Gym. It took quite a while to heal , now she realises that she should have been steady and not overdo things. In our locality I see an old man nearly 75 years of age cycling for 4 -5 kms every morning distributing newspapers which is his exercise for the day and he remains active throughout the day and is fit..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There are several factors to be taken in to consideration before starting an exercise regimen. For example, the Squats and Push ups mentioned in the link article are not suitable to middle aged people. Instead, such people, should choose an exercise that suits them. And in this regard, one should not forget one's age. I have chosen simple stretching exercises long ago and still continuing without any problem.

For a common heavy exercise in not suitable. The aim of common person is to keep fit and not to be a reseller. Walking, cycling, yoga, any one game is enough to keep body fit and healthy.

anil wrote:

For a common heavy exercise in not suitable. The aim of common person is to keep fit and not to be a reseller. Walking, cycling, yoga, any one game is enough to keep body fit and healthy.

For most of the people, physical exercise or Yoga is a means to keep the body, physically and mentally strong and alert. The aim is to lead an ailment free life. I for one,started a combination of physical exercise involving prisoner's squats, pushups and pullups along with simple Yoga Asanas like Padma Asana, Trikona Asana either in the morning hours or evening according to my convenience.

well i prefer only yoga because i think it doesn't harm anything on body and it is very easy to do and very much effective on the body 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

well i prefer only yoga because i think it doesn't harm anything on body and it is very easy to do and very much effective on the body 

You are young one, so  add one game and walking in your exercise schedule.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.