Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Although I consider RSS as a patriotic and disciplined association, no party or person in the world can be spotless and is endowed only with virtues. We need to be realistic in our analysis and simply because we like a party we cannot overlook their defects which are bound to be there in every human being, so also in every association and political party.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It was my response to a member, who was very confident that ABVP can never do wrong. And also i made a comparative observation. Certainly RSS and ABVP are better than most of the Political parties and their affiliated organizations.

No one party and organization is able to watch each and every member. If any one done wrong he will be suffer. Unsocial elements is present in each and every party. Indeed political parties are safest place of these.

Rss and ABVP believe in rendering Self service to the society. That's what they had done in JNU campus.

rambabu wrote:

Rss and ABVP believe in rendering Self service to the society. That's what they had done in JNU campus.

Can you assured that  unsocial elements can not get member ship of ABVP. Here in my city one active members of BJP Rape a minor girl, although BJP terminate his membership. My point is that we cannot stop any wrong person to join any organization.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Can you assured that  unsocial elements can not get member ship of ABVP. Here in my city one active members of BJP Rape a minor girl, although BJP terminate his membership. My point is that we cannot stop any wrong person to join any organization.

The very fact that person's membership is cancelled speaks BJP's sincerity. Some bad elements certainly enter an organization with selfish motive. But, oncetheir bad intentions are exposed, they will be shown the exit.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Of course one can never say ho has criminal tendencies , however once they show their true colors they should be either strictly warned or like in the case of the BJP member in your city, the party should let law take its course ! Unless all political parties remain disciplined and fair nothing much would change even after all these years..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

The very fact that person's membership is cancelled speaks BJP's sincerity. Some bad elements certainly enter an organization with selfish motive. But, once their bad intentions are exposed, they will be shown the exit.

yes it is right treatment but most of parties never follow it. They may through out low profile leader but they never behave in this manner with senior leaders, because they have vote bank.

Yes you have said it rightly. It is the small leaders who are shown the door.

Kirti Azad was suspended, for his anti party activities. When it comes to Discipline, the BJP never hesitates act ruthlessly if any of its members are proved for their anti party activities,

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.