What is more significant? Qualification or performance. These days, the issue of fake degree of PM is very much alive thanks to Delhi C.M. 

Actually degree is not significant. There is no issue if a politician is even illiterate. It is worth mention that Haidar Ali, a very ab le administrator of Mysore state had no education but he ruled very ably.  

What is important that one must not boast of his degree if he has none. Some have raised the issue whether printed degrees were available in seventeens.  My degree is also of  1965. Those days, degrees were printed but name of student and division were hand written. There were no computers then. 

https://in.news.yahoo.com/too-printed-marksheet-du-pm-154400428.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

EvenEven if Modi doesn't have a degree, i think his performance as a prime minister of India is of A+ level. 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

Even if Modi doesn't have a degree, i think his performance as a prime minister of India is of A+ level. 

Degree is not important. Even if is illiterate, no issue. But the issue is that he has degrees- which are considered fake by his opponents. Fake degree is bad. No degree is good enough.  

Modi's degree is definitely not fake  and I doubt if he needs certificate from AAP or the opposition for that and anyway he could have done without a degree since he is competent even if he did not have  a degree. AAP and Crazywala seem to be obsessed with Modi and envious of his popularity so they periodically come up with these diversion tactics to vent out their anti feelings and cover up their lapses! 

By the way Modi's degree was not in 65 since he was born in 1950 which would make him 15 years old , just out of school... After finishing school he did his BA externally through Delhi university after a few years he did his MA again through external university. You can take your certificate at any time not immediately after you get your degree.I too studies my MA through external university after I was married and had two children. I could not collect my certificate for a few years . So it would be given in whatever format is prevalent then,,,I think this whole argument about Modis degree is silly and shows petty minded attitude of us Indians who have nothing better to do. I think Modi has handled the issue the way it has t be handled by someone who is confident about himself and has no fear, by simply keeping quite !

Last but not least one of my cousins did MA through external university the same year as Modi did and his certificate looks the same as Modis was shows..

https://in.news.yahoo.com/too-printed-marksheet-du-pm-154400428.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=fb

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Even if Modi doesn't have a degree, i think his performance as a prime minister of India is of A+ level. 

Degree is not important. Even if is illiterate, no issue. But the issue is that he has degrees- which are considered fake by his opponents. Fake degree is bad. No degree is good enough.  

i fully believe in your words sir, no degree is better than knowledge and goodness 

bhuyali saroj

Kejriwal is a propganda person. I agreed he is brilliant administraitor. It is better for him to focus on other work than on Modi. Degree is not much important but I am not  denies  value of degree. Experience and degree both are important.

Modi does not have fake degrees. Kejri is wrong this time. It was pathetic to see his party try to create confusion about Kumar in one certificate and not in another. Perhaps what they wanted to show was that they can also give it back as some of their members were accused of fake degrees. The only irony was htat the man expected to create history had failed in his history exam! Now it does not matter.

vijay wrote:

Modi does not have fake degrees. Kejri is wrong this time. It was pathetic to see his party try to create confusion about Kumar in one certificate and not in another. Perhaps what they wanted to show was that they can also give it back as some of their members were accused of fake degrees. The only irony was htat the man expected to create history had failed in his history exam! Now it does not matter.

It is reported that there are many contradictions in the degrees. One is that the subjects mentioned in the degree were not actually in syllabus in the relevant year. Next the date of birth in these degrees differ. Next, the Delhi University degree actually pertains to somebody in Rajasthan with identical name. Last but not the least, many ruling party members and ministers are displaying false/fake degrees. One of them is M .P. from Agra who also is in union cabinet in the Human  resources ministry.  

But still I wish that the fake degrees be condoned and let us emphasize only genuine peoples' problems. The proper place to challenge the fake degrees is courts. 

While I broadly agree with you, however there is no smoke without fire. In both BJP and AAP perhaps for the first time fake degrees are coming to the fore. Outside politics how many more must be using such fake degrees profitably.  Yet we are advised degrees for politicians do not matter. Then they should not for others also. Why have two standards.

Even today after all the modern day gadgets and computerised degree certificates being given to SSLC, PUC and Degree Students, there are dozens of mistakes since the material is fed by human hands. In my own college we have at least two or three students coming every year to get it corrected and for this they get charged ! When some very old students who passed out 15-20 years back, come to take their degree certificates mainly to apply for passport or or other documents, they are not given their original certificates but a true copy sealed and signed by the college is given. So, someone could point fingers at them and say that their degree is fake because the marks sheet looks new and in the latest computer format ...This whole allegation is as stupid as the person and the party making it and of course Congress supporters will lap it up because they want to defame and are ready to make mountains out of no hills , anything against Modi is welcome ammunition..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Degree is not essential to run a Government. The only qualification necessary is one must be an Indian National in a situation, where India is striving to become a world Superpower. Remember Kamraj Nadar, a freedom fighter turned politician, contributed a lot to Indian politics, despite being uneducated.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.