Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

While degree may not be absolutely essential, it is better to have top leaders with at least some basic degree like graduation at the least !  It is a shame to see some of our politicians having no knowledge of what politics is and on top of that having a criminal record a mile long..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I remember Kamraj Nadar who was uneducated never uttered issued any foolish statement. That kind of diplomacy is needed in politicians of today. There is no use of having a string of degrees without being tactical and diplomatic.

Kamaraj belonged to an era when literacy levels in the country were very low and he was an honourable lone   exception. Today it is a must to have at least  a  basic graduate degree. Otherwise it is unfair to millions who have to study to get degrees to be able to get good jobs. Oratory is no compensation for lack of degree or basic knowledge.

I also believe that knowledge is more important that degree's. But in today's world every one give more importance to degrees and certificate, hence fake degree certificate are more common.

I agree with you. Having a Degree in any discipline  helps, including politicians.Only thing has to be seen is, it should not be a fake degree like that of Sonia's.

yes, what all we need to run a government is a good intention.

bhuyali saroj

rambabu wrote:

I agree with you. Having a Degree in any discipline  helps, including politicians.Only thing has to be seen is, it should not be a fake degree like that of Sonia's.

Which degree of Sonia Gandhi is fake? an you provide some link? 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Which degree of Sonia Gandhi is fake? an you provide some link? 

Sonia Gandhi has not studied beyond High school'

https://www.facebook.com/notes/tarun-chauhan/real-truth-about-soniawho-is-sonia-gandhi/735164976509847/

From what I have read about Sonia Gandhi she has cleverly never said anything about a degree, it is the others mainly the Congress party members who have been giving her English and other degrees..The same is the case with Rahul Gandhi, noone knows what he has studied !!! While they have a right to remain secretive, they jump at others without an iota of shame ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Bajirao wrote:

I also believe that knowledge is more important that degree's. But in today's world every one give more importance to degrees and certificate, hence fake degree certificate are more common.

beg to differ because fake degrees are uncommon and become news because of that. Most students in India study hard and put in a lot of efforts to do well in their studies so that they get a degree that would help them have a secure future. It is a only a handful of people who go in for such mis adventures but normally get caught at some stage or the other..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.