It is a matter of disgust that Hindu terrorism is being protected. The M alegon terrorists have been given clean chit. 

http://zeenews.india.com/news/india/bjp-trying-to-save-rss-leaders-on-malegaon-chargesheet-claims-aap_1885176.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It's an allegation of AAP.. Blaming RSS and BJP is a habitual routine of Crazewal for his own survival. Sadwi Pragya's case was dropped by NIA. Not by BJP.

It is all a big mess. Whose version is to be believed NDAs or UPAs. It is clear now ideology is playing a big part in solving these cases.

A misguided missile like AAP and its crazy leader seem to have no better business other than target Modi and BJP with oodles of help from other opposition parties as well.  So anything said by AAP is not to be either considered ,leave alone believed. It is the NIA which has given clean chit nt just to Sadhvi but also to a few Muslims..So does that mean they too are Hindu terrorists ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I don't why some peoples naming HIndu or Muslim terrorism. Terrorist is only terrorist, they never have any religion.

Ignorance is the reason behind such foolish conceptions.as you said, there are no terrorists like Hindu terrorists.

all terrorists belong to a particular religion and that is their major identity. They fight and die for their religion. So religious identity can not be wished away.

Terrorism in the earlier days was associated with Patriotism and a love for the country, however, nowadays we see that it  has religious leanings and is communal by nature. All terror groups need a cause however misguided it may seem to others...It also shows that basically the society and its norms has to be blamed for breeding terrorists.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

anil wrote:

I don't why some peoples naming HIndu or Muslim terrorism. Terrorist is only terrorist, they never have any religion.

yeah very true, terrorist has a different religion and that is terrorism 

bhuyali saroj

vijay wrote:

all terrorists belong to a particular religion and that is their major identity. They fight and die for their religion. So religious identity can not be wished away.

I remember the earlier CP , police Mumbai had stated " I agree that all Muslims are not terrorists, but 99.5% of the terrorists caught are Muslim"

MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

I remember the earlier CP , police Mumbai had stated " I agree that all Muslims are not terrorists, but 99.5% of the terrorists caught are Muslim"

I agree. Majority opinion  is Muslims and Terrorism are connected. This belief is restricted, I think to the Northern India. I have seen, no enmity between Hindus and Muslims in my state AP. Here many Hindus take part in Muslim festivals and vice versa. There is an overall amicable atmosphere between Hindus and Muslims.

I agree, there was Naxalism. Surprisingly, majority of Naxalites were Hindus. Of course, Naxalism is wiped off now. What I stated above are my own experiences and observations.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.