Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Communal harmony and terror links are two different aspects. In my own place where we have had many communal riots mainly triggered by the mishandling by politicians, there is never any tension and all communities live in harmony.In fact a Muslim Bank official who was recently transferred to Mangalore has come to live in our neighborhood and he was telling me that he never expected to get a place for rent in a  area where earlier upper caste Hindus lived. That does not change terror activities which never get detected until it is too late.

An the fact of the matter is that most of the terrorists recruited by the ISIS come from Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and Batkal a coastal town in Karnataka , Kashmir and UP..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In the Indian caste system it is only the Kshatriyas who are supposed to fight. Rest are supposed to be protected by them. it is time this was broken and everyone was compulsorily taught military training in college like earlier NCC, Now these are optional.

For the last eight or ten years all the accused are in cell, still to date there is perhaps no charge sheet this means no proof, I think if the charges are not proved then it is futile of entire process, there is no single degree in this case about person who are released but still they are behind bars for more than eight years. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

There should be a time limit for filing charges otherwise bail should be automatic.

Our legal system breeds corruption and encourages anti national activities because of the lax manner in which it deals with terrorists. Even when a person with terror links is caught the political parties show false sympathy like it happened in Batla house encounter case...I feel that politicians should not be allowed to meddle with legal system ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

all terrorists belong to a particular religion and that is their major identity. They fight and die for their religion. So religious identity can not be wished away.

I remember the earlier CP , police Mumbai had stated " I agree that all Muslims are not terrorists, but 99.5% of the terrorists caught are Muslim"

I agree. Majority opinion  is Muslims and Terrorism are connected. This belief is restricted, I think to the Northern India. I have seen, no enmity between Hindus and Muslims in my state AP. Here many Hindus take part in Muslim festivals and vice versa. There is an overall amicable atmosphere between Hindus and Muslims.

I agree, there was Naxalism. Surprisingly, majority of Naxalites were Hindus. Of course, Naxalism is wiped off now. What I stated above are my own experiences and observations.

In most parts of country Hindu and Muslims are living peacefully. Some Muslims family are living near my house. They always wise Me,blush.png Ram Ram.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

all terrorists belong to a particular religion and that is their major identity. They fight and die for their religion. So religious identity can not be wished away.

I remember the earlier CP , police Mumbai had stated " I agree that all Muslims are not terrorists, but 99.5% of the terrorists caught are Muslim"

I agree. Majority opinion  is Muslims and Terrorism are connected. This belief is restricted, I think to the Northern India. I have seen, no enmity between Hindus and Muslims in my state AP. Here many Hindus take part in Muslim festivals and vice versa. There is an overall amicable atmosphere between Hindus and Muslims.

I agree, there was Naxalism. Surprisingly, majority of Naxalites were Hindus. Of course, Naxalism is wiped off now. What I stated above are my own experiences and observations.

In most parts of country Hindu and Muslims are living peacefully. Some Muslims family are living near my house. They always wise Me,blush.png Ram Ram.

the person who wishes you RAM RAM, follow the religion of Humanity 

bhuyali saroj

Religion is being used by politicians for their own survival and to stay in power. pampering a a particular religion and providing all facilities are nothing but Vote bank Politics.

Yes, There are states like AP and Rajasthan, where people are not lured by these heinous Vote Bank politics

In fact very few times voters are lured by religious sentiments. Even in Pakistan religious party's cut a sorry figure in elections. Presently US is seeing a religious flavored election and it would be interesting to observe how voters react.

it is not corrected because every terrorist is a criminal and criminal should be given one thing and that is they should be sent behind the bar 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.