Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I guess there is an overdose of Yoga here and on the net because everyone speaks about it as if they are an expert on Yoga ! Yoga is personal and if one wants to chant OM , which by the way is very rejuvenating because you have to chant it in a certain way that clears your entire respiratory system, it is their choice , if not it is again their choice , but they miss out on something beneficial for themselves !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Definitely there is an overdose of Yoga. And it should be. Because of it's health benefits, Yoga is gaining importance all over the World. Especially in America, where my youngest daughter lives. There, the Indian settlers maintain Yoga classes. Yoga experts from India are invited to conduct the classes.

Yoga has several Health benefits. One can achieve an all- round fitness with simple Yoga Asanas without expending a Dime. I myself am a regular yoga practitioner since 25 years. Now, if I'm a hale and healthy even in my 70 plus years, it's due to Yoga.

Coming to chanting of OM, also called as Pranva Mantra has many health benefits. If it is chanted in the prescribed way according to Veda, It opens all the points related to Ear, Nose and throat. Owing to this quality, uttering OM helps in preventing all ENT related ailments.

Saints are never honored in their countries. So yoga is becoming popular in USA because migrant Indians suddenly want to bond with the country they have run away from so that they can at least have an identity of their own. 

Yoga is the boon given to the world by India. Such invaluable boon, that's born in India is being neglected by none other than Indians. In this regard Indians who settled in America and other countries have given yoga, what it deserves.

What makes you state that yoga is neglected by Indians in India?

Yoga by itself cannot give fitness and good health to anyone unless they also take healthy diet and follow a healthy lifestyle like they have to do with any fitness regime. The only difference is that it is Indian and we feel proud of the fat that it has spread to many countries and people there realise that Yoga too is as good an exercise form as others.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In good humour, you are right it has spread fat in many countries.

In good humour, you are right it has spread fat in many countries.

yoga has no religion and the people should understand on their own 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.