G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Interesting information..people tend to associate Jeans with America and cow boys probably because of all the Spaghetti western movies that were made in Hollywood in the fifties, sixties and seventies . Now Jeans and Denims have become one of the most essential item in one's wardrobe ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The word Jeans comes from, a kind of material that was made in Europe. The material called jean was named after sailors from Genoa from Italy ,because they were clothes made from it. Its word Denim probably came from the name of a French material Serge d Nimes.Denims is a short form of Serge De Nimes.

Please something original for a change instead of copying and writing what is already there in the link article ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What I had written is not from the link article given. What I added is my own. I had written an article and answered a question too in the Q&A sections long ago.

Jeans is much popular one. In 70;s and 80's formal dress of lower income group was kurta pyajama or shirt payazama. At that time pet shirt was dress of upper and middle income peoples. But jeans make it possible that lower income peoples can wear pent. 

the JEANS too have interesting story of his named as JEANS. am i understood right that JEANS are being named on the sailors of GENOA.

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

the JEANS too have interesting story of his named as JEANS. am i understood right that JEANS are being named on the sailors of GENOA.

Again you started writing Nonsense. What do you mean by "Jeans are being named on the Sailors of Genoa"?

This week the comet named B has come earlier and will stay till late night tomorrow in the forum!! Beware.

Yes you are right and i will do the same every time, you just comment as per post requirement

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

Babu read properly before writing. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.