The topic is locked.

Hair is very essential part of our appearance.  The link below mentions some natural oils for hair care. 

https://in.style.yahoo.com/post/145198361369/natural-oils-for-your-hair

 


G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: hair care with natural oils

    by » 6 years ago


    Babu saroj
    Platinum Mate
    33 1.23k 9.47k

    Natural oil are always good to scalp. 2 of them which i have already used is cocnut and amla oil, i think most of us trust in these two natural based oil


    bhuyali saroj


  • Re: hair care with natural oils

    by » 6 years ago


    rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k

    Though the thread mainly intended for Women, these , natural oils can be used by men too. In my place, there are mills to make Coconut oil from dried Coconuts. Coconut oil is a time tested oil  for hair growth.

     


  • Re: hair care with natural oils

    by » 6 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k

    Almost all hair oil has its base in Coconut oil and since we have an abundance of coconuts we get oil made from copra.It is a tedious process of drying for 20 -25 days or more and then taking it to the oil mills. I make my own hair oil using this home made coconut oil, hibiscus flowers, leaves,neem leaves and dried amla. We all use this oil , and find it very effective in preventing  hair loss and stops premature greying of hair


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: hair care with natural oils

    by » 6 years ago


    anil
    MAESTRO MATE
    220 6.73k 39.2k

    Coconut oil is used in south and also in some parts of North. In north mustredseed oil is also used for hair and massage. Coconut oil is sweet oil and mustredseed oil is bitter oil. Coconut oil is useful in skin alerzy problem. Usha@ tell me quantity of neem leaves, dried amla and hibiscus flower to prepare 250ml oil.


  • Re: hair care with natural oils

    by » 6 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k
    anil wrote:

    Coconut oil is used in south and also in some parts of North. In north mustredseed oil is also used for hair and massage. Coconut oil is sweet oil and mustredseed oil is bitter oil. Coconut oil is useful in skin alerzy problem. Usha@ tell me quantity of neem leaves, dried amla and hibiscus flower to prepare 250ml oil.

    anil, I make large quantities at least 4 -5 liters ..I guess if you use a handful of all of them combined together it should be enough. All  of them need to be heated thoroughly in coconut oil , cooled and then filtered.


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: hair care with natural oils

    by » 6 years ago


    Babu saroj
    Platinum Mate
    33 1.23k 9.47k

    from the childhood itself my mom used to give me massage on my head of parachute coconut oil. My mom is a firm believer of parachute coconut oil. i too have a strong believe that this coconut oil brand is the number one brand in the world i think.


    bhuyali saroj


  • Re: hair care with natural oils

    by » 6 years ago


    anil
    MAESTRO MATE
    220 6.73k 39.2k
    usha manohar wrote:
    anil wrote:

    Coconut oil is used in south and also in some parts of North. In north mustredseed oil is also used for hair and massage. Coconut oil is sweet oil and mustredseed oil is bitter oil. Coconut oil is useful in skin alerzy problem. Usha@ tell me quantity of neem leaves, dried amla and hibiscus flower to prepare 250ml oil.

    anil, I make large quantities at least 4 -5 liters ..I guess if you use a handful of all of them combined together it should be enough. All  of them need to be heated thoroughly in coconut oil , cooled and then filtered.

    thanks, plz all tell me local name of hibiscus flower.

    .

     


  • Re: hair care with natural oils

    by » 6 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k
    anil wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    anil wrote:

    Coconut oil is used in south and also in some parts of North. In north mustredseed oil is also used for hair and massage. Coconut oil is sweet oil and mustredseed oil is bitter oil. Coconut oil is useful in skin alerzy problem. Usha@ tell me quantity of neem leaves, dried amla and hibiscus flower to prepare 250ml oil.

    anil, I make large quantities at least 4 -5 liters ..I guess if you use a handful of all of them combined together it should be enough. All  of them need to be heated thoroughly in coconut oil , cooled and then filtered.

    thanks, plz all tell me local name of hibiscus flower.

    .

     

    I am not sure what you call it but here we call it Dasavala ...I give a picture of the hibiscus flower that grows in my garden and the one I use for the oil..

    hibiscus flowers


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: hair care with natural oils

    by » 6 years ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar
    Editor & Super Moderator
    258 14.6k 108.2k
    usha manohar wrote:
    anil wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    anil wrote:

    Coconut oil is used in south and also in some parts of North. In north mustredseed oil is also used for hair and massage. Coconut oil is sweet oil and mustredseed oil is bitter oil. Coconut oil is useful in skin alerzy problem. Usha@ tell me quantity of neem leaves, dried amla and hibiscus flower to prepare 250ml oil.

    anil, I make large quantities at least 4 -5 liters ..I guess if you use a handful of all of them combined together it should be enough. All  of them need to be heated thoroughly in coconut oil , cooled and then filtered.

    thanks, plz all tell me local name of hibiscus flower.

    .

     

    I am not sure what you call it but here we call it Dasavala ...I give a picture of the hibiscus flower that grows in my garden and the one I use for the oil..

    hibiscus flowers

    Beautiful bunch Usha, so fresh and lovely!

    @Anil, these flowers are called Jabakusum (जबाकुसुम) in Hindi. 


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


    Thank you said by: usha manohar

  • Re: hair care with natural oils

    by » 6 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k

    Kalyani, the flowers grow in abundance ,in fact many people plant it to denote their land boundaries here , looks very pretty.. 


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

Have you ever tried a lottery ticket?

Just for fun, whether you wish to earn money without doing a thing?
No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 4 answer(s).
/polls/funny-polls/6474-have-you-ever-tried-a-lottery-ticket.json?task=poll.vote
6474
yFknS0K4cAkSErkZ
radio
[{"id":"22447","title":"Yes","votes":"24","type":"x","order":"1","pct":34.29,"resources":[]},{"id":"22448","title":"No","votes":"35","type":"x","order":"2","pct":50,"resources":[]},{"id":"22449","title":"We have no lottery in our state ","votes":"5","type":"x","order":"3","pct":7.14,"resources":[]},{"id":"22450","title":"Lottery cannot make you rich ","votes":"6","type":"x","order":"4","pct":8.57,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] ["rgba(255,91,0,0.7)","rgba(74,192,242,0.7)","rgba(184,0,40,0.7)","rgba(238,246,108,0.7)","rgba(96,187,34,0.7)","rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(98,194,204,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200