The topic is locked.

Hair is very essential part of our appearance.  The link below mentions some natural oils for hair care. 

https://in.style.yahoo.com/post/145198361369/natural-oils-for-your-hair

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Natural oil are always good to scalp. 2 of them which i have already used is cocnut and amla oil, i think most of us trust in these two natural based oil

bhuyali saroj

Though the thread mainly intended for Women, these , natural oils can be used by men too. In my place, there are mills to make Coconut oil from dried Coconuts. Coconut oil is a time tested oil  for hair growth.

Almost all hair oil has its base in Coconut oil and since we have an abundance of coconuts we get oil made from copra.It is a tedious process of drying for 20 -25 days or more and then taking it to the oil mills. I make my own hair oil using this home made coconut oil, hibiscus flowers, leaves,neem leaves and dried amla. We all use this oil , and find it very effective in preventing  hair loss and stops premature greying of hair

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Coconut oil is used in south and also in some parts of North. In north mustredseed oil is also used for hair and massage. Coconut oil is sweet oil and mustredseed oil is bitter oil. Coconut oil is useful in skin alerzy problem. Usha@ tell me quantity of neem leaves, dried amla and hibiscus flower to prepare 250ml oil.

anil wrote:

Coconut oil is used in south and also in some parts of North. In north mustredseed oil is also used for hair and massage. Coconut oil is sweet oil and mustredseed oil is bitter oil. Coconut oil is useful in skin alerzy problem. Usha@ tell me quantity of neem leaves, dried amla and hibiscus flower to prepare 250ml oil.

anil, I make large quantities at least 4 -5 liters ..I guess if you use a handful of all of them combined together it should be enough. All  of them need to be heated thoroughly in coconut oil , cooled and then filtered.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

from the childhood itself my mom used to give me massage on my head of parachute coconut oil. My mom is a firm believer of parachute coconut oil. i too have a strong believe that this coconut oil brand is the number one brand in the world i think.

bhuyali saroj

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

anil, I make large quantities at least 4 -5 liters ..I guess if you use a handful of all of them combined together it should be enough. All  of them need to be heated thoroughly in coconut oil , cooled and then filtered.

thanks, plz all tell me local name of hibiscus flower.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

I am not sure what you call it but here we call it Dasavala ...I give a picture of the hibiscus flower that grows in my garden and the one I use for the oil..

hibiscus flowers

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

I am not sure what you call it but here we call it Dasavala ...I give a picture of the hibiscus flower that grows in my garden and the one I use for the oil..

hibiscus flowers

Beautiful bunch Usha, so fresh and lovely!

@Anil, these flowers are called Jabakusum (जबाकुसुम) in Hindi. 

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Kalyani, the flowers grow in abundance ,in fact many people plant it to denote their land boundaries here , looks very pretty.. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.