The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

Coconut oil is used in south and also in some parts of North. In north mustredseed oil is also used for hair and massage. Coconut oil is sweet oil and mustredseed oil is bitter oil. Coconut oil is useful in skin alerzy problem. Usha@ tell me quantity of neem leaves, dried amla and hibiscus flower to prepare 250ml oil.

anil, I make large quantities at least 4 -5 liters ..I guess if you use a handful of all of them combined together it should be enough. All  of them need to be heated thoroughly in coconut oil , cooled and then filtered.

thanks, plz all tell me local name of hibiscus flower.

I am not sure what you call it but here we call it Dasavala ...I give a picture of the hibiscus flower that grows in my garden and the one I use for the oil..

hibiscus flowers

We call them Gudhal in Hindi and its English name is Hibiscus rosa-sinensis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hibiscus_rosa-sinensis

Besides Gudhal, Hibiscus is also known as JabaKusum. In telugu, we call it as Mandara.

http://dict.hinkhoj.com/hibiscus-meaning-in-hindi.words

Here it's popular name is Gudhal. It is available here.

Back to oil, do you really think that oil has any role to play for your hair care? Hair is nothing but a lair of dead protein so you can shine and clean your hair with the help of oil but that is about all. You can do the same for your hair with water also.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Back to oil, do you really think that oil has any role to play for your hair care? Hair is nothing but a lair of dead protein so you can shine and clean your hair with the help of oil but that is about all. You can do the same for your hair with water also.

Yes I believe that oil is also important for hair. I never listen that oil is used for cleaning hair. Although most of soaps and shampoos is made with oils.

Oil is essential for the roots to keep it strong. Either we can make sure that the natural oils present in the gland below the hair gets released through massaging or add some extra oil externally and massage it into the roots. One can see the difference in the texture immediately after you have an oil bath. Continuous oiling makes sure that your hair remains lustrous and strong.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Oil is essential for the roots to keep it strong. Either we can make sure that the natural oils present in the gland below the hair gets released through massaging or add some extra oil externally and massage it into the roots. One can see the difference in the texture immediately after you have an oil bath. Continuous oiling makes sure that your hair remains lustrous and strong.

You are right oil is food for hair. When message hair with oil blood circulation improved, it also make strong to roots of hair.

I agree with sunil that oil does not help hair to grow. The dead keratin protein containing hair can be shined., softened, curled but not oiled to grow as if head is an soil for plants to grow. I know of a few persons who have never used oil  and they have good and shiny hair.

rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes Sunflower , also known as Surajmukhi Tel will help in rich hair growth  Its not all, it has several health benefits . It helps in whitening the teeth, helps in reducing belly fat also.

Whitening teeth does it is used in toothpaste also .

It can be used as a teeth whitener. Just rub your teeth with a small amount of Sunflower oil.

this topic is really becoming interesting day by day as i learn from you that sunflower is also can be used as teeth whitening agent.

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes Sunflower , also known as Surajmukhi Tel will help in rich hair growth  Its not all, it has several health benefits . It helps in whitening the teeth, helps in reducing belly fat also.

It can be used as a teeth whitener. Just rub your teeth with a small amount of Sunflower oil.

this topic is really becoming interesting day by day as i learn from you that sunflower is also can be used as teeth whitening agent.

Sunflower oil has several other health benefits.It gives a great relief to those who are suffering from Constipation. It lowers bad cholesterol. It can be applied directly applied over the skin for poorly healing wounds and skin injuries

Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Don't simply believe things that have not been tested ! In fact some whitening results and health benefits were seen through oil pulling using sunflower oil, which has to be done on empty stomach for 20 minutes in the morning . After 2 or 3 weeks some people have noticed some whitening of the teeth ..just applying sunflower oil on your teeth has absolutely no result. Of course you are free to try and know for yourself !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Sunflower oil has several other health benefits.It gives a great relief to those who are suffering from Constipation. It lowers bad cholesterol. It can be applied directly applied over the skin for poorly healing wounds and skin injuries

Here in my area sunflower oil is not common oil. Here mustred and soyabean oil is using by most of peoples. this area is principal produced of mustred seed oil. Here people used mustred oil with little salt for massaging of gums.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.