The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes Sunflower , also known as Surajmukhi Tel will help in rich hair growth  Its not all, it has several health benefits . It helps in whitening the teeth, helps in reducing belly fat also.

Whitening teeth does it is used in toothpaste also .

It can be used as a teeth whitener. Just rub your teeth with a small amount of Sunflower oil.

this topic is really becoming interesting day by day as i learn from you that sunflower is also can be used as teeth whitening agent.

Sunflower oil has several other health benefits.It gives a great relief to those who are suffering from Constipation. It lowers bad cholesterol. It can be applied directly applied over the skin for poorly healing wounds and skin injuries

Here in my area sunflower oil is not common oil. Here mustred and soyabean oil is using by most of peoples. this area is principal produced of mustred seed oil. Here people used mustred oil with little salt for massaging of gums.

It all depends on the availability of raw material for making an oil. As you said, Mustard seeds with which Mustard oil is made must be available abundantly in your region. Mustard oil is also used for massaging in our regions too.here . But Coconut oil is used widely for massaging.

here where i am staying have lots of railway quarter and in few quarter some telugu aunty grow sunflower in their garden, so i didn't have any problem in getting sunflower by god grace.

bhuyali saroj

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes Sunflower , also known as Surajmukhi Tel will help in rich hair growth  Its not all, it has several health benefits . It helps in whitening the teeth, helps in reducing belly fat also.

It can be used as a teeth whitener. Just rub your teeth with a small amount of Sunflower oil.

this topic is really becoming interesting day by day as i learn from you that sunflower is also can be used as teeth whitening agent.

Sunflower oil has several other health benefits.It gives a great relief to those who are suffering from Constipation. It lowers bad cholesterol. It can be applied directly applied over the skin for poorly healing wounds and skin injuries

Here in my area sunflower oil is not common oil. Here mustred and soyabean oil is using by most of peoples. this area is principal produced of mustred seed oil. Here people used mustred oil with little salt for massaging of gums.

It all depends on the availability of raw material for making an oil. As you said, Mustard seeds with which Mustard oil is made must be available abundantly in your region. Mustard oil is also used for massaging in our regions too.here . But Coconut oil is used widely for massaging.

Yes mustred seed in one of the principal commercial crop of Rajasthan. I never saw single tree of coconut in this area. As you know most of Rajasthan is desert area. crop of mustred seed is possible in desert area. It is the reason that mustred oil is principal cooking oil of Rajasthan. Bengali also used mustred seed oil and Rajasthan is big supplier of this oil to Bihar and Bengal.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes mustred seed in one of the principal commercial crop of Rajasthan. I never saw single tree of coconut in this area. As you know most of Rajasthan is desert area. crop of mustred seed is possible in desert area. It is the reason that mustred oil is principal cooking oil of Rajasthan. Bengali also used mustred seed oil and Rajasthan is big supplier of this oil to Bihar and Bengal.

Coconut trees grow only in tropical climates. Yes you will not find coconut trees in Rajasthan which is mostly a desert. In my state AP especially in my place which is located on Sea shore, we have an abundant growth of Coconut trees. Hence we use coconut oil for massaging.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Coconut trees grow only in tropical climates. Yes you will not find coconut trees in Rajasthan which is mostly a desert. In my state AP especially in my place which is located on Sea shore, we have an abundant growth of Coconut trees. Hence we use coconut oil for massaging.

It is right that Rajsthan have enough desert are, but situation is changing. Cannal water reasched up to Jaisalmer. Rajasthan have different climate in different are. It make possible farming of saffron in Rajasthan.

As much I know saffron needs chilly weaher during flowering time. I have personally seen the saffron farming in Anantnag district of J&K. But who knows if they have developed a new technique!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Babu saroj wrote:

here where i am staying have lots of railway quarter and in few quarter some telugu aunty grow sunflower in their garden, so i didn't have any problem in getting sunflower by god grace.

By the way, what do you do with the Sunflower that you get from Telugu aunty's garden ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:

As much I know saffron needs chilly weaher during flowering time. I have personally seen the saffron farming in Anantnag district of J&K. But who knows if they have developed a new technique!

Now the things are changed. Saffron blooms in Deserts too. Saffron travelled from Kashmir to Jaisalmer. Chattar Singh of Delasar Village succeeded in cultivation of Saffron

Apparently the best oil for hair care is almond oil, only that it is far too expensive for daily use. Olive oil too is supposed to be very good for hair

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:

It is write that saffron need chilly weather but here is Rajsthan some farmers are doing farming of saffron in Lalsot, district Dausa.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.