The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

However I would be happy to see if they manage to cultivate such produces in Rajasthan. That will be a great help for bringing prosperity to farmers of the area, quality is secondary matter.

Yes it is the point. Quality may be some inferior but prosperity of farmers is assured. And more people can use these costly products.

Over a period, i think the quality also improves.

Why not, improvement is continue process and it human nature to improve them self for better results.

Definitely. The farmers of Rajasthan could succeed in cultivating Saffron in a Desert. This itself is an achievement. After this, some body may come up with an idea that enables the  production of  Saffron with a better quality. Or may be the Best quality.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

However I would be happy to see if they manage to cultivate such produces in Rajasthan. That will be a great help for bringing prosperity to farmers of the area, quality is secondary matter.

Yes it is the point. Quality may be some inferior but prosperity of farmers is assured. And more people can use these costly products.

Why not, improvement is continue process and it human nature to improve them self for better results.

Definitely. The farmers of Rajasthan could succeed in cultivating Saffron in a Desert. This itself is an achievement. After this, some body may come up with an idea that enables the  production of  Saffron with a better quality. Or may be the Best quality.

now a day people are coming with unique idea with lots of confidence that they can grow saffron in rajasthan, i mean who can even imagine also that saffron can be grown in rajasthan.

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

now a day people are coming with unique idea with lots of confidence that they can grow saffron in rajasthan, i mean who can even imagine also that saffron can be grown in rajasthan.

Yes.  Such unimaginable things do happen. But the reality is Saffron cultivation in a desert like Rajasthan happened.And it will be continued.

rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Yes.  Such unimaginable things do happen. But the reality is Saffron cultivation in a desert like Rajasthan happened.And it will be continued.

Rambabu whole Rajasthan is not desert area. Rajsthan have hills and semi hills area.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Rambabu whole Rajasthan is not desert area. Rajsthan have hills and semi hills area.

I see. all along I was under the impression that entire Rajasthan is a desert. Thanks for clearing my doubt.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I see. all along I was under the impression that entire Rajasthan is a desert. Thanks for clearing my doubt.

Only West Rajasthan is desert area, I am living in North Rajasthan. South and East Rajasthan is semi hills and hills area. Mount Abu, is hill station of Rajasthan.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Only West Rajasthan is desert area, I am living in North Rajasthan. South and East Rajasthan is semi hills and hills area. Mount Abu, is hill station of Rajasthan.

Is North Rajasthan a dsert ? I don't know which areas of Rajasthan are deserts and which are not. Of course I know about Mount Abu.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Is North Rajasthan a dsert ? I don't know which areas of Rajasthan are deserts and which are not. Of course I know about Mount Abu.

but if one imagine himself in Rajasthan he will surely think of desert first then anything else. so how the human being imagines, i think its a great thinking.

bhuyali saroj

If I would hear the word "Rajasthan" I would imagine about Forts, kings and Rajputs  before anything else. Rajasthan is perhaps a place that represents India and its true glory. I have visited almost every place in Rajasthan and even the deserted areas have their own beauty. If saffron is being successfully produced in this state it will be another father to its crown.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Westren Rajasthan are deserts, Jaislmer, Barmer Bikaner are the major city of desert area.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.