The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

i have never been to Rajasthan in my life, does in Rajasthan the temperature remains hot all 12th months.. does in winter times also it is hot..

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

i have never been to Rajasthan in my life, does in Rajasthan the temperature remains hot all 12th months.. does in winter times also it is hot..

No Rajasthan's temperature don't remains hot whole year. Rajasthan is a colorful state one must be visit here. Winter is good season to visit here.

suni51 wrote:

If I would hear the word "Rajasthan" I would imagine about Forts, kings and Rajputs  before anything else. Rajasthan is perhaps a place that represents India and its true glory. I have visited almost every place in Rajasthan and even the deserted areas have their own beauty. If saffron is being successfully produced in this state it will be another feather to its crown.

Wait for some days, you will eat Rajasthani's Pistachios. 

anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

If I would hear the word "Rajasthan" I would imagine about Forts, kings and Rajputs  before anything else. Rajasthan is perhaps a place that represents India and its true glory. I have visited almost every place in Rajasthan and even the deserted areas have their own beauty. If saffron is being successfully produced in this state it will be another feather to its crown.

Wait for some days, you will eat Rajasthani's Pistachios. 

wow!Anil i cannot wait for the day.i know the taste of pistachios from kabul

now i'm going to taste pistachios from rajasthan

Well, since the topic has now moved on to Pistas and other food stuff from hair oils, I guess it is time to lock up. Any one wishing to carry discussion on dry fruits further may start a new discussion on it.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.