Some of our members have viewed from time to time that there is no such thing as saffronization and this is an invention of the so called pseudo secular (meaning real secular).  

Now Union minister of state H.R.D. has accepted that saffronization of education is inevitable. 

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/saffronisation-and-sanghwad-are-inevitable-says-union-minister-rs-katheria-2843654.html

 


G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Saffronization of education on agenda

    by » 3 years ago


    I think no one will take serious to this minister. Some person have habit to make nonsense statements. Education have not any color.


  • Re: Saffronization of education on agenda

    by » 3 years ago


    It is the truth that is now coming out It is clear no one in BJP is now afraid of the PM. Everyone does what he wants. 


  • Re: Saffronization of education on agenda

    by » 3 years ago


    vijay wrote:

    It is the truth that is now coming out It is clear no one in BJP is now afraid of the PM. Everyone does what he wants. 

    Why to fear from Modi, if some one is speaking rubbish pubic will teach them lesson. 

     


    Thank you said by: suni51

  • Re: Saffronization of education on agenda

    by » 3 years ago


    Every party has some loose cannons and Congress and other parties have had plenty embarrassing the party and its leaders , even the top leaders so let us not single out this issue and make it look far more serious than it really is...Communalisation and dividing nation on the basis of religion and caste took place during the past sixty years so there is no point in pointing fingers at others after all the damage has been done !


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Saffronization of education on agenda

    by » 3 years ago


    anil wrote:
    vijay wrote:

    It is the truth that is now coming out It is clear no one in BJP is now afraid of the PM. Everyone does what he wants. 

    Why to fear from Modi, if some one is speaking rubbish pubic will teach them lesson. 

    True. Public knows what's right and what's not. That's why, they cautioned Modi, when he he was losing opportunities at his disposal

     

     


  • Re: Saffronization of education on agenda

    by » 3 years ago


    rambabu wrote:
    anil wrote:
    vijay wrote:

    It is the truth that is now coming out It is clear no one in BJP is now afraid of the PM. Everyone does what he wants. 

    Why to fear from Modi, if some one is speaking rubbish pubic will teach them lesson. 

    True. Public knows what's right and what's not. That's why, they cautioned Modi, when he he was losing opportunities at his disposal

    Modi is not dictator. Running government is not easy job. BJP also know about about the statement of this leader. It is assured that at right time and at right platform BJP president will warned him.

     

     

     


    Thank you said by: suni51

  • Re: Saffronization of education on agenda

    by » 3 years ago


    The statement in link is not just from some small leader.  This is from minister of state of Human resource  development. What he says is really govt. policy and real intention of the ruling class. There is no question of some not getting fear of Modi. After all the minister is speaking out real intention of the saffron brigade and there is no contradiction with top leadership.  


    G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/


    Thank you said by: suni51

  • Re: Saffronization of education on agenda

    by » 3 years ago


    The link article says that the Union Minister Ram Shankar Katheria said, Whatever is good for the Country will be implemented.  Because the Minister is a part of the Ruling Party, he said so. A minister who thinks that Saffronization of education will help the country, what's wrong  with it ? More over none of the BJP leaders did reprimand him .  In such scenario, Why this noise ?

     


  • Re: Saffronization of education on agenda

    by » 3 years ago


    Because you do not like secular history someone does not like saffronised history. So there has to be a midway.


  • Re: Saffronization of education on agenda

    by » 3 years ago


    Midway or not, I have expressed my opinion and that stands.

     


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.