Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

No one wants you to change your opinion. I am expressing my opinion. Respond if you like, ignore if you do not like but be flexible.

I do agree. Without any rigidity, I can be flexible too. Now my response is,

Saffronization talk by the Minister, need not be taken in to account.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

It is the truth that is now coming out It is clear no one in BJP is now afraid of the PM. Everyone does what he wants. 

Why to fear from Modi, if some one is speaking rubbish pubic will teach them lesson. 

True. Public knows what's right and what's not. That's why, they cautioned Modi, when he he was losing opportunities at his disposal

Modi is not dictator. Running government is not easy job. BJP also know about about the statement of this leader. It is assured that at right time and at right platform BJP president will warned him.

Most of the BJP members have their base in either RSS or VHP and they lean towards Hinduism which is definitely not a bad thing at all in a country that is predominantly Hindu. The problem comes when they utter their desires of bringing in Hindu culture back into the society which has been divided and redivided over the years based on caste and religion and made so volatile that anything that is natural looks unnatural and inflammatory. However, it is too late and difficult to change things now , so one has to adapt and bring in changes slowly if at all..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The concerned person Khateria, while agreeing that as a member of the ruling party, Whatever is good for the Country, that kind of Education will be implemented. Personally, I feel there is nothing wrong in Saffronizing the Education.

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

It is the truth that is now coming out It is clear no one in BJP is now afraid of the PM. Everyone does what he wants. 

Why to fear from Modi, if some one is speaking rubbish pubic will teach them lesson. 

True. Public knows what's right and what's not. That's why, they cautioned Modi, when he he was losing opportunities at his disposal

Modi is not dictator. Running government is not easy job. BJP also know about about the statement of this leader. It is assured that at right time and at right platform BJP president will warned him.

Most of the BJP members have their base in either RSS or VHP and they lean towards Hinduism which is definitely not a bad thing at all in a country that is predominantly Hindu. The problem comes when they utter their desires of bringing in Hindu culture back into the society which has been divided and redivided over the years based on caste and religion and made so volatile that anything that is natural looks unnatural and inflammatory. However, it is too late and difficult to change things now , so one has to adapt and bring in changes slowly if at all..

You are right most of parties other than BJP talking about peoples of other religions, so what is wrong in it if some one talking about Hindus. But it is also a fact that we can't imagin India without peoples of other religions. They are integral part of our society. In these day I am reading books, authors wrote that 90% Muslims and Sikha are Hindu by birth. Their for father change their religion.

Talking of other religions does not mean one does not like one's own religion. It shows concern for all religions. The ancestors of Sikhs and Muslims were Indians , so what? Should they change their religion? Do they have less rights than Hindus? Should they be asked to leave? What is meant by making such racist observations many times?

I wonder, why people make a big noise about anything and every thing about BJP .If Modi sneezes, it will be branded as Saffronized Sneeze. I know, who is behind the creation of Silly things.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

You are right most of parties other than BJP talking about peoples of other religions, so what is wrong in it if some one talking about Hindus. But it is also a fact that we can't imagin India without peoples of other religions. They are integral part of our society. In these day I am reading books, authors wrote that 90% Muslims and Sikha are Hindu by birth. Their for father change their religion.

Well that is a fact and even withing Hinduism we have many sub religions like Jainism and Buddhism, who all have their own identity. But essentially our culture remains the same regardless of religious beliefs and it is the same in all countries.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is Bharat.This country has its own culture which is unique. Modi is of the firm belief that it's only through Saffronized education, it's possible to let the other Countries know about this culture and heritage. And the concerned BJP Minister, without hiding any thing  said, Saffronized education is the need of the hour. What's wrong with it ?

So saffronization is to enable outside countries know about Indian culture. What is the logic in this comment is beyond me. Till date no one abroad knows about our culture?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.