Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Truth. Nothing But truth. If you want a proof first know about Vedas, Upanishads, about which you can find in any Book on Hinduism.

Please answer to the issue raised. Please come out of ancient times to do so. 

Please read this link

http://www.hinduwisdom.info/index.htm

Please reply on the issues raised. I can also direct you to a number of sites. That is not what forums are meant for. Otherwise raise your hands.

No question of raising the hands. I gave you the link. Without reading about Hinduism, you cannot raise objections. This is mere dragging the discussion.

What has knowledge on Hinduism got to do with saffronization of education. I am an educated  and proud Hindu and know  about it as much as anyone like me knows. So why are you directing me to such sites. Answer the issues. The pot is calling the kettle black. You avoid replying to raised issues and I am dragging the discussion!!!!!

rambabu wrote:

Midway or not, I have expressed my opinion and that stands.

But what exactly is your opinion? Do you believe that saffronization of education is good for the country and this is the policy of the NDA govt? 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Midway or not, I have expressed my opinion and that stands.

But what exactly is your opinion? Do you believe that saffronization of education is good for the country and this is the policy of the NDA govt? 

Yes sir. I do believe in saffronization of education. There are two reasons for my belief. First is Saffron is a sacred color linked with Hinduism. Second is Saffron is a part of our national flag. Saffronized education is the most suitable education for this Country Bharat. Naturally Saffronized education is the policy of NDA Government.

I am yet to understand what saffronization is ? and what are its true implications ? Simply branding something saffron or green does not really mean anything. also a statement coming from a minister taken probably out of context does not make much of a difference to the policies adapted by the Central government, which has a development plan chalked out and is committed to providing good governance. Of course opposition wants to draw attention just to show that things are not going right which is understandable because there is nothing else  . But looking beyond their noise we need not worry because Modi is a good leader and he has only one agenda of development and strengthening the nation.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Modi approved this education system, that has been termed as Saffronized education.. In a recent session of "Man Ki Baat", the concerned Minister and the PM said, Saffronized education is good for the Country . This clearly states that Saffronized education is going to be implemented by the central Government.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.