Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I guess this is one more of your flipflops ! 

Man ki baat has only Modi speaking and no other minister and Modi has said nothing about saffronization of educatin is any of his Man ki Baat so far , so dont put words in his mouth . In fact it was Junior HRD minister Ramshankar Khateria who said that saffronization of education would take place if it is good for the country. Now with everyone jumping on him he has been forced to backtrack. 

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/katheria-backtracks-on-saffronisation-comments-says-even-green-or-red-will-do/story-amfjQsY65PLEvbtbls8XwO.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In Man Ki baat session, Modi was speaking and Khateria was seen standing by  the side of the PM. This i had seen it. The concerned Minister said, saffronized education is good for the country. He has not added any Ifs and Buts. The thread poster's link article said :"every one was saying Saffronized education. Today I'm confirming it."

As usual you will stick to your own even when you are wrong. If you are so sure please share the link where Modi and Khateria were together on Man ki Baat since all of them would be available on youtube.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Why I should not stick to my opinion, when I'm sure that I'm right ? OK, even if I'm wrong or missed some thing, is it such grave mistake ? Right. I'll see the link you gave. Now I recollect I had seen another news item related to this matter. I think I book marked it. Let me see and give you the link.

Indian students are smart one, they know what to read. Here students want to read math, science and commerce and these have their own color. These have not saffron color.

Of course rambabu is always right even when he is wrong ! Any way no need for any links because it is clear from your own words that the whole idea of Modi and Khateria coming together and speaking about saffronization is a figment of your imagination, so you will not find any link for it ! 

Right agreed. Are you satisfied?

You dont need to satisfy me because it hardly matters to me since the whole thing was clear that you were simply posting without checking your facts which is nothing new , actually you should do some analysis on your own compulsive behavior of denying  your mistakes and then pretend as if you are always right ! 

I post whatever is good and satisfactory to the best of my knowledge. If you see any mistake you can correct it or give your version  in a soft manner. I'm against any enmity with any members here.

I guess you are beyond comprehension , forever gloating , carry on with your flip-flops 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.