After long trial of 18 years Salman Khan acquitted in black buck and Chinkara case by Rajasthan High court. Once again judicial system defeated. It is slap on our system.imp.png 

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/salman-khan-acquitted-in-black-buck-case-what-was-it-all-about/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It also shows the shoddy manner in which investigations are conducted by the people concerned, so much so that the judge has n go but to let go of Salman Khan..Salman Khan and his kind manage to get everything their way because of the money power and their own star status. It shows how rotten our system has become now..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The Court has concluded and decided that the the pellets that killed the Black Buck were not fired from the gun of Salman's licensed Gun. Hence Salman was given Benefit of doubt.

There is nothing new in this. Being rich, Salman was given many benefits besides Benefit of doubt. Courtesy, our Judiciary system.

Nothing new! Since he came out cleaning after murdering human beings, how does a mere black buck stand a chance?? Next we know, he might be made a brand ambassador for the wildlife in India for his stupid looks and on-screen buffoonery!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

He is an animal fit to live in a Zoo. Human life is nothing to him. Even if he is made as the brand Ambassador for preserving the wild life, I'm sure, he will kill the animals instead of preserving the animals.  A sadist to the core.

There is bias in favor of rich in judicial system. But the rich have an upper hand every where. This is the way life goes. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu

Definitely there is a bias in the legal system in favor of rich.. Rich and influential are above the Law in India. This has been proved umpteen times. Law is not meant for the Poor. Same story be it JayaLalita or Salman Khan.

So should we blame Salman or the system?

System. If the system is strong and creates a fear of punishment, Likes of Salmans will exist. Overhauling the Judiciary system is the only way to arrest such atrocities.

Are you not pre judging the issue?

I'm a commoner like you. I'm not the one to judge. But I'm aware of what's going on  around. What I expressed is a cry for Justice.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.