Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

When Salman Khan literally  gets away with murder, I wonder how would all those people who had to repent all their life for a minor mistake/ crime committed feel? In one of the cases I have known, a petty thief once caught and after undergoing 6 months of imprisonment had decided to reform. But every time there was any theft in and around  the area , the police and all the others too wd point fingers at him. So much so that he and his widowed mother became depressed and lost all interest in living ! Life really is very unfair in India..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There lies the mistake. There is no provision for petty thieves in the law. The Law is for Super thieves like Salman.

Life is not unfair only in India it is so everywhere. The rich are influential and thus are able to get away most of the time. That is the reality. Why crib?

This is about present situation in India related to  a celebrity. We all know how rich escape the net due to their influence and Money power.

So what is new in it? 

Nothing new. This opinion has been expressed by many members in these forums. Perhaps we are used to such things.

Khans feel they are above the law because of huge fan following but Salman will go to jail that is for sure.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I wish to see him behind the Bars. But I  think that's mere wishful thinking. Many Salmans went unpunished and roaming scot-free.

In India the law is not uniform and in case you have deep pockets you can get away

yes, Patty Hearst the newspaper heiress in the USA was acquitted after shooting a man dead.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.