My India is great. Mera Bhart Mahan. When a common person is not secured here, government is spending big amount on security of separatist of Kashmir

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/?id=1043966&boxid=9731630532&ch=0&map=map&currentTab=tabs-1&pagedate=09/07/2016&editioncode=41&pageno=13&view=image

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Anil, can you please give the English version of the Website, you gave ? I could not follow Hindi .

I agree that separatists shd be made to toe the line or else go where they want.  Additionally, spending on their security while they themselves are a threat to the valley and nation is ridiculous..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The common man, in this country, has no existence value. The reason is we the common people of India are not extremely wealthy and have no backing of super powers so we get ignored and the separatists get VIP treatment. It's a known factor that they are taking the benefit of all the privileges and thereafter harming the valley and the nation in totality but the administration is quite soft towards them. Maybe they think if all the privileges are curtailed then the violence may intensify and on the other hand the separatists are taking the advantage of this fear.     

shampasaid

All Party  delegation is in favor of curtailing funds to the Separatists These Separatists get funds in the form of Pension, travel allowances besides Security. Now the Government has decided to withdraw these perks to the Separatists.

A Delegation of Muslim clerics is of the firm opinion, there should not be any talks with Separatist  Hurriyat, which raise the slogans, "Pakistan Zindabad"

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

The common man, in this country, has no existence value. The reason is we the common people of India are not extremely wealthy and have no backing of super powers so we get ignored and the separatists get VIP treatment. It's a known factor that they are taking the benefit of all the privileges and thereafter harming the valley and the nation in totality but the administration is quite soft towards them. Maybe they think if all the privileges are curtailed then the violence may intensify and on the other hand the separatists are taking the advantage of this fear.     

All that the previous govts had done was to go all out to appease the minorities for reasons best known to themselves and now the same leaders,habe formed separatist groups threatening everything around them. Unless Modi and the present govt of J&K take very firm steps the situation might go completely out of hand !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

Anil, can you please give the English version of the Website, you gave ? I could not follow Hindi .

It is news of Hindi Danik Bhaskar, I don't that this news was published in English edition of Bhaskar.

It is a small news that government deputed more that 500 guards to protect life of separists of J&K. These are peoples who is a problem for country and government. Our security forces are guarding peoples who are killing them.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It is news of Hindi Danik Bhaskar, I don't that this news was published in English edition of Bhaskar.

It is a small news that government deputed more that 500 guards to protect life of separists of J&K. These are peoples who is a problem for country and government. Our security forces are guarding peoples who are killing them.

Now the centre hardened its stand. Earlier it was open to talks with the Separatists. Hurriyat leaders are not seen as a significant player in the Valley now.

Yes India is a great country and it is big achievement in maximum fields but in crime and harshment is comman in all countries not for only India so we can say proudly mera Bharat mahan.

usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

All that the previous govts had done was to go all out to appease the minorities for reasons best known to themselves and now the same leaders,habe formed separatist groups threatening everything around them. Unless Modi and the present govt of J&K take very firm steps the situation might go completely out of hand !

It's high time that the administration takes a firm decision regarding this problem or else the whole issue will become a tragic pain for the entire country.  

shampasaid

Now a day it seems that this is only meant for the richer people, and whereas about the poor they are just puppet. 

sdfafa

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.