Great India

in Daily Dose 5 years ago

My India is great. Mera Bhart Mahan. When a common person is not secured here, government is spending big amount on security of separatist of Kashmir

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/?id=1043966&boxid=9731630532&ch=0&map=map&currentTab=tabs-1&pagedate=09/07/2016&editioncode=41&pageno=13&view=image

 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Great India

    by » 5 years ago


    rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k

    Anil, can you please give the English version of the Website, you gave ? I could not follow Hindi .


  • Re: Great India

    by » 5 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k

    I agree that separatists shd be made to toe the line or else go where they want.  Additionally, spending on their security while they themselves are a threat to the valley and nation is ridiculous..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Great India

    by » 5 years ago


    Shampa Sadhya
    Platinum Mate
    56 1.65k 11.2k

    The common man, in this country, has no existence value. The reason is we the common people of India are not extremely wealthy and have no backing of super powers so we get ignored and the separatists get VIP treatment. It's a known factor that they are taking the benefit of all the privileges and thereafter harming the valley and the nation in totality but the administration is quite soft towards them. Maybe they think if all the privileges are curtailed then the violence may intensify and on the other hand the separatists are taking the advantage of this fear.     


    shampasaid


  • Re: Great India

    by » 5 years ago


    rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k

    All Party  delegation is in favor of curtailing funds to the Separatists These Separatists get funds in the form of Pension, travel allowances besides Security. Now the Government has decided to withdraw these perks to the Separatists.

    A Delegation of Muslim clerics is of the firm opinion, there should not be any talks with Separatist  Hurriyat, which raise the slogans, "Pakistan Zindabad"

     


  • Re: Great India

    by » 5 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k
    Shampa Sadhya wrote:

    The common man, in this country, has no existence value. The reason is we the common people of India are not extremely wealthy and have no backing of super powers so we get ignored and the separatists get VIP treatment. It's a known factor that they are taking the benefit of all the privileges and thereafter harming the valley and the nation in totality but the administration is quite soft towards them. Maybe they think if all the privileges are curtailed then the violence may intensify and on the other hand the separatists are taking the advantage of this fear.     

    All that the previous govts had done was to go all out to appease the minorities for reasons best known to themselves and now the same leaders,habe formed separatist groups threatening everything around them. Unless Modi and the present govt of J&K take very firm steps the situation might go completely out of hand !


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Great India

    by » 5 years ago


    anil
    MAESTRO MATE
    220 6.73k 39.2k
    rambabu wrote:

    Anil, can you please give the English version of the Website, you gave ? I could not follow Hindi .

    It is news of Hindi Danik Bhaskar, I don't that this news was published in English edition of Bhaskar.

    It is a small news that government deputed more that 500 guards to protect life of separists of J&K. These are peoples who is a problem for country and government. Our security forces are guarding peoples who are killing them.

     


  • Re: Great India

    by » 5 years ago


    rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k
    anil wrote:
    rambabu wrote:

    Anil, can you please give the English version of the Website, you gave ? I could not follow Hindi .

    It is news of Hindi Danik Bhaskar, I don't that this news was published in English edition of Bhaskar.

    It is a small news that government deputed more that 500 guards to protect life of separists of J&K. These are peoples who is a problem for country and government. Our security forces are guarding peoples who are killing them.

    Now the centre hardened its stand. Earlier it was open to talks with the Separatists. Hurriyat leaders are not seen as a significant player in the Valley now.

     


  • Re: Great India

    by » 5 years ago


    Vikram Sharma
    Junior Boarder
    1 28 230

    Yes India is a great country and it is big achievement in maximum fields but in crime and harshment is comman in all countries not for only India so we can say proudly mera Bharat mahan.


  • Re: Great India

    by » 5 years ago


    Shampa Sadhya
    Platinum Mate
    56 1.65k 11.2k
    usha manohar wrote:
    Shampa Sadhya wrote:

    The common man, in this country, has no existence value. The reason is we the common people of India are not extremely wealthy and have no backing of super powers so we get ignored and the separatists get VIP treatment. It's a known factor that they are taking the benefit of all the privileges and thereafter harming the valley and the nation in totality but the administration is quite soft towards them. Maybe they think if all the privileges are curtailed then the violence may intensify and on the other hand the separatists are taking the advantage of this fear.     

    All that the previous govts had done was to go all out to appease the minorities for reasons best known to themselves and now the same leaders,habe formed separatist groups threatening everything around them. Unless Modi and the present govt of J&K take very firm steps the situation might go completely out of hand !

    It's high time that the administration takes a firm decision regarding this problem or else the whole issue will become a tragic pain for the entire country.  

     


    shampasaid


  • Re: Great India

    by » 5 years ago


    Babu saroj
    Expert Boarder
    8 294 1.97k

    Now a day it seems that this is only meant for the richer people, and whereas about the poor they are just puppet. 


    sdfafa


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

Participation of youth in politics

Our youth forms the crux of our society. They are the major work force behind every political movement and decision making. But they often face a lot of challenges and discrimination. So do you think our society at large supports the involvement of youth in politics, or discourages them?
No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 5 answer(s).
/polls/politics/6497-growing-participation-of-youth-in-politics.json?task=poll.vote
6497
v9Kp1r8xaoP4BT5T
radio
[{"id":"22560","title":"Our society supports the involvement of youth","votes":"22","type":"x","order":"1","pct":52.38,"resources":[]},{"id":"22562","title":"Our society is somewhat indifferent towards the involvement of youth","votes":"12","type":"x","order":"3","pct":28.57,"resources":[]},{"id":"22563","title":"I am not sure","votes":"5","type":"x","order":"4","pct":11.9,"resources":[]},{"id":"22561","title":"No they do not support the involvement of youth","votes":"2","type":"x","order":"2","pct":4.76,"resources":[]},{"id":"23501","title":"thank you","votes":"1","type":"x","order":"4","pct":2.38,"resources":[]}] ["#b96a9a","#d889b8","#9cc089","#d8f3c9","#fde8d7","#ffffff"] ["rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(216,137,184,0.7)","rgba(156,192,137,0.7)","rgba(216,243,201,0.7)","rgba(253,232,215,0.7)","rgba(255,255,255,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200
Senthil kumar P
1 points