Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Not only smoking use of tobacco in any form is harmful for health.

True. All tobacco based products like Kkhaini, Gutkha are equally harmful for Health. Even though warnings on Health damage are written on these products, the Habit goes on. Tobacco is the single greatest cause for Cancer death allover the World.

Today Supreme court order to sale Tobacco in small pouches. After ban on Tobacco mixed Pan Masala, companies are selling pouches of tobacco and pan masala separately.

How this helps in reducing the bad effects  of smoking?. Please clarify.

Many do not consume tobacco  but Pan masala only. Separate containers will ensure that such consumers are not forced to buy and consume tobacco also. 

It's a good way of stopping the consumption of Tobacco and tobacco based products.

Sir, I was surprised to read the article and find some benefits. But the benefits are like a mole in front of the mountain of harms that it causes. Other than the harm it causes to the smoker, it too has profound effect on the passive smokers ( non smokers who stay close to smokers). I read it in one of the health magazines, that when a smoker quits smoking, the presence of harmful nicotine can be found for several years  in his urine even after he quits. What surprised me was that they even found it for six months in the urine of non smokers who were close to the smoker. If passive smoking can be so alarming, we can imagine the damage it causes to smokers.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Smoking is a Health hazard. It causes emphysema, and chronic Bronchitis. Cigarette smoking causes most cases of lung Caner. If you have asthma tobacco smoke can trigger an attack or make an attack worse. Hence there are no benefits of Smoking.

Smoking is injurious  to health,  how can it benefit a person.  If it fights obesity may be its because person losing weight due to health issues.

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

If Smoking has benefits, consuming Alcohois too has benefits. 

Why Smoking  is injurious to health we all know all the products of Tobacco also very harmful our body it's damage your nervous system Tobacco is like a sweet poison that are slowly absorbed into the body I've heard from some peoples and my friend also told to me in the exam time smoking will be fresh our mind and  they smoked cigarettes in exam time and as well as others day also because It became his habit, Which was very wrong. If  we use it to find out its benefits so it will become our habit. so avoid it always because no benefit of smoking.

Smoking is a dangerous habit. Such hazardous habit should.  be stopped as early as possible. By behavioral therapy.  The Smoker work with a Councillor. He helps you in finding ways to stop smoking. Another therapy is Nicotine replacement therapy. Nicotine Gum, Patches , inhalers, Sprays and Lozenges are Nicotine Replacement  Therapies.

Finally, more than anything it is the Smoker's Strong will to leave Smoking counts.

Smoking causes weight loss. I think that has more negative than positive. Smokers have a loss of appetite and so their food intake is less. This causes loss of weight. So it is definitely not a healthy and beneficial way of losing weight.

Cigarettes contain Nicotine, a highly addictive substance found naturally in Tobacco. It travels quickly to the Brain  when it is inhaled  and can cause a feeling of temporary relaxation. For this reason many Smokers are drawn towards Smoking.

It is good to quit Smoking at the earliest.

rambabu wrote:

Cigarettes contain Nicotine, a highly addictive substance found naturally in Tobacco. It travels quickly to the Brain  when it is inhaled  and can cause a feeling of temporary relaxation. For this reason many Smokers are drawn towards Smoking.

It is good to quit Smoking at the earliest.

Nicotine causes temporary relaxation and even increases alertness for a short term. But in longer run, kills the brain cells and reduces memory. Moreover, insomnia and alzeihmer's and many such complicated health issues arise due to regular intake of nicotine

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.