Reply of Urdi attack to Pakistan. The Indian army conduct surgical strikes of terror along Line of control (POK) So Sunar Ki Ek Luhar Ki

http://www.hindustantimes.com/videos/india-news/dgmo-indian-army-conducted-surgical-strikes-on-terror-launchpad/video-ct1jcNqXYXKm8jtoJSgihO.html

 

 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Indian Army conducted surgical strikes on terror

    by » 3 years ago


    I have been advocating a tough stance in all my writings on many sites. I am glad that Modi has acted. It shows the mettle of the man and is the best thing to have happened to India after 1947


  • Re: Indian Army conducted surgical strikes on terror

    by » 3 years ago


    More than anything we need to congratulate the army chief, Our soldiers and the MEA which has taken on a major role in building relationships with other countries..Modi is a committed leader who has loads of patience and he tried every measure possible to eradicate terror , even went to Pakistan to wish Nawaz Sharif without security,got heavily criticized for it. I am sure there will be some who will criticize him no matter what...but that is natural!


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Indian Army conducted surgical strikes on terror

    by » 3 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    More than anything we need to congratulate the army chief, Our soldiers and the MEA which has taken on a major role in building relationships with other countries..Modi is a committed leader who has loads of patience and he tried every measure possible to eradicate terror , even went to Pakistan to wish Nawaz Sharif without security,got heavily criticized for it. I am sure there will be some who will criticize him no matter what...but that is natural!

    Modi's success is an eyesore to Congress and the so called liberal brigade. He deserves admiration

     


  • Re: Indian Army conducted surgical strikes on terror

    by » 3 years ago


    Anyhow, with all said and done  Congress too supported Modi's  Success in this regard.


  • Re: Indian Army conducted surgical strikes on terror

    by » 3 years ago


    Thank God and thanks to Modi.. India finally reacted. But personally i feel, it should act proactively. If we had done this prior to Uri attacks, they would have understood what it means to mess with us. These strikes I am sure they would have anticipated, and they might even have been prepared. 

    Nevertheless, proud of the army and all involved. Hats Off...!!


    Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius


  • Re: Indian Army conducted surgical strikes on terror

    by » 3 years ago


    MG Singh wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    More than anything we need to congratulate the army chief, Our soldiers and the MEA which has taken on a major role in building relationships with other countries..Modi is a committed leader who has loads of patience and he tried every measure possible to eradicate terror , even went to Pakistan to wish Nawaz Sharif without security,got heavily criticized for it. I am sure there will be some who will criticize him no matter what...but that is natural!

    Modi's success is an eyesore to Congress and the so called liberal brigade. He deserves admiration

    A rattled Congress party esp Rahul Gandhi will not be able to take this and he in his usual bumbling way will come up with some more comical utterances for sure ..

    Apparently ISRO satellites were used during the strikes to monitor the entire operation, so an extremely well planned and co ordinated action..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Indian Army conducted surgical strikes on terror

    by » 3 years ago


    MG Singh wrote:

    I have been advocating a tough stance in all my writings on many sites. I am glad that Modi has acted. It shows the mettle of the man and is the best thing to have happened to India after 1947

    What happen next? Complete war? 

     


  • Re: Indian Army conducted surgical strikes on terror

    by » 3 years ago


    rambabu wrote:

    Anyhow, with all said and done  Congress too supported Modi's  Success in this regard.

    Congress have not any other option.

     


  • Re: Indian Army conducted surgical strikes on terror

    by » 3 years ago


    People are expecting for a war between India and Pakistan, as the army of both countries are preparing for expected war. Villages near to line of control are evacuated and from both sides forces are ready for battle.


    http://www.comparenshop.in


  • Re: Indian Army conducted surgical strikes on terror

    by » 3 years ago


    anil wrote:
    MG Singh wrote:

    I have been advocating a tough stance in all my writings on many sites. I am glad that Modi has acted. It shows the mettle of the man and is the best thing to have happened to India after 1947

    What happen next? Complete war? 

    No, as a military strategist I can say there wont be a full scale war, but intensity of subversive activities by Pak and Jihadi will increase.

     


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.