Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

What i said is based on the opinions expressed by different Leaders of the World.. USA warned Pakistan to stop making  it a haven for Terrorists

These warnings have had no effect for 25 years and I fear nothing will happen.

Now the condition is different. Modi with the strong support from World Leaders  has come to a strong decision to teach Pakistan a lesson of its lifetime.. And we have been seeing how Successful is Modi in his endeavors.

Warning of US is fake one. US declared Prize to trace Said Hafiz, master mind of 26/11, but he is living happy life in Pakistan.

The US is a double faced and cannot be relied. Ultimately we have to pull our own chestnuts from the fire

MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

What i said is based on the opinions expressed by different Leaders of the World.. USA warned Pakistan to stop making  it a haven for Terrorists

These warnings have had no effect for 25 years and I fear nothing will happen.

Now the condition is different. Modi with the strong support from World Leaders  has come to a strong decision to teach Pakistan a lesson of its lifetime.. And we have been seeing how Successful is Modi in his endeavors.

Warning of US is fake one. US declared Prize to trace Said Hafiz, master mind of 26/11, but he is living happy life in Pakistan.

The US is a double faced and cannot be relied. Ultimately we have to pull our own chestnuts from the fire.

Yes it is right, we have to nodded our wounds with our hand no one come forward for it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.