What is common between Triple talaq, uniform civil code and Babri mosque demolition. All these are related to Hindutva lobby. see link below:

http://www.firstpost.com/india/uniform-civil-code-triple-talaq-polygamy-might-be-ground-on-which-hindutva-asserts-itself-3054376.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Let us not get brainwashed by Aakar Patel a known Congress stooge , it is also relevant to know who and what he is..

Anti-establishment scribe Aakar Patel, known for his columns against Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and Narendra Modi in particular, is at the centrifugal point of this controversy involving Amnesty International India. Patel was appointed as the head of the Indian chapter of Amnesty in 2015. By this time, Patel had intensified his attacks against Modi, the series of which he began in the aftermath of 2002 post-Godhra communal riots. For chauvinists (Modibhakts) on social media, he is considered to be the original anti-national, who has been propagating Congress’ agenda of “pseudo-secularism” to appease the Muslims.

(Source )

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Triple talaq banned in Many Muslim country, so Gulshan Ji for you there is also Hindutav element active. 

Gulshanji you are again shouting  at the wrong end. Triple talaq and UCC is not Hindutava but gender equality

MG Singh wrote:

Gulshanji you are again shouting  at the wrong end. Triple talaq and UCC is not Hindutava but gender equality

I do agree with you. According to Union law Minister, Ravi Shankar Prasad, Triple Talaq is based on Gender justice.For further detals

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/law-minister-ravi-shankar-prasad-interview-on-triple-talaq-uniform-civil-code/article9227035.ece

Triple Talaq and any such ill practice in a society is crime. It is not to do with the religious practice but with the patriarchy mindset.  When the Islamic countries have banned it, why are we facing opposition in India? It is the drawback of a secular society like India where there are people who will always  give a religious color and dilute the actual issue.

Was there a Hindutva factor when Islamic countries banned it.??

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Islamic Women have demanded for it. They chose to fight against this draconian practice. It has nothing to do with Hindutva. It has to do the equality of gender and banning a practice that slaps  gender equality. If Hindutva is helping Islamic women to get a status equal to men, I support that Hidutva. All wise and smart people know that these kind of propaganda are just to divert the attention from the real issue and give it a communal colour.  

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

@ Arunima , we don't normally write two posts in a row here on this forum. You need to wait for some other member to respond before you make another post. Kalyani our moderator has already warned you against this once  in one of the discussions, I am presuming that you have not seen her post..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Right to equality, non discrimination on the grounds of  sex and the right to live with dignity are the part of our constitution before the Western world guaranteed  rights to women in their countries and before International covenants on this were signed globally, Our founding fathers had envisioned these values and made it the Foundation of our rights. India is a Secular country, Secularism has been held to be part of the basic structure of the Constitution. Triple Talaq is definitely a crime

There is no uniform civil code for marriage, inheritance etc. There are community based personal law.  Reforms must come from within respective communities and not from others. Interference with personal law of community by others can create trouble and disharmony. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

While many Islamic Nations have either banned or restricted the ' Trple Talaq' practice, it is sad All India Muslim Personal Board argues that, Triple Talaq practice is according to Quran. Center is likely to bat against the practice of Triple Talaq, The center  thinks.the practice of Triple Talaq is against the women's rights.Triple Talaq system, a time worn system should be scrapped.  The fight against Triple Talaq and polygamy bySeveral NGOs and many Muslim women is justified.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.