Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

For the sake of Votes, which Congress is indulging in now is definitely  dangerous . What is the need of Appeasing Majority ?

Then you are a novice. What has and is the BJP doing?

Modi said, the lives of Muslim Women, could not be allowed to be ruined by the Practice and targeted political rivals for prioritizing Vite Banks over Gender Justice.

Now one step ahead in the victory path---Allahabad HC declares triple talaq to be unconstitutional

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

But the battle is not going to be easy.

All the more reason for Uniform Civil Code to be introduced since it gives equal right to all citizens regardless of their religious beliefs and brings down the communalism that has been systematically infused into our society so far !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:

All the more reason for Uniform Civil Code to be introduced since it gives equal right to all citizens regardless of their religious beliefs and brings down the communalism that has been systematically infused into our society so far !

Triple Talaq is cruel and against the Constitution. It is good the Allahabad high Court has dismissed the Case. As you said, Uniform Civil Code has to be introduced to end this cruelty  perpetrated on Muslim women

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

There is no uniform civil code for marriage, inheritance etc. There are community based personal law.  Reforms must come from within respective communities and not from others. Interference with personal law of community by others can create trouble and disharmony. 

Gulshan Ji which law is more important, law of country or law of community?

In matters of religion community laws are important whether one likes it or not.

Triple talaq is just a joke, I don't know why women trust that person who already got two talaq.

sdfafa

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.