Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Babu saroj wrote:

Triple talaq is just a joke, I don't know why women trust that person who already got two talaq.

Is it your sense of humor or you really do not know what t is about??

If it is the sense of humor, a novice joke!!

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Babu saroj wrote:

Triple talaq is just a joke, I don't know why women trust that person who already got two talaq.

I am.guessing that you are referring to the freedom mulim men have at having four wives ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

anil wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

There is no uniform civil code for marriage, inheritance etc. There are community based personal law.  Reforms must come from within respective communities and not from others. Interference with personal law of community by others can create trouble and disharmony. 

Gulshan Ji which law is more important, law of country or law of community?

There is no contradiction between personal law based on community traditions and the law of country. There is a basic legal doctrine that says- Clear proof of usage will over rule written context of law. 

Personal law of community is about only such matters as concern a community. As regards other matters common to all, criminal, civil, commercial, law is same for all. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Arunima Singh wrote:

Now one step ahead in the victory path---Allahabad HC declares triple talaq to be unconstitutional

Yes. Allahabad High Court has declared Triple Talaq is against the constitution. In a major boost to Women's rights, the Allahabad High court called the Islamic practice of divorcing a woman by saying the word 'talaq' three times is unconstitutional and called it a violation of the violation of rights of Muslim women. No Personal law Board is above Constitution.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.