Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is suggested by some that such bad practices should be stopped by government. But this may not be a pragmatic view. The best way is to spread scientific attitude and rational thoughts.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I agree. It is not proper to  look towards Government for every thing. I feel it is not possible to show Scientific evidence for every religious act. But, more than Scientific evidence I feel one should think on the lines of Humanitarian grounds. Offering a child's blood to the deities is inhuman and cruel.On this point Government or the Courts may take up the case. and do justice.

rambabu wrote:

Quoting an example to ensure that there are no such incidences of offering blood of the children to the deities any where, is not a wrong thing.

It is totally wrong when you make such a generalized statement because it then means that offering blood of children in a temple is a common practice in all other states. So do not make pointless and needless comments. This is again a repitition of what you keep doing all the time!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Quoting an example to ensure that there are no such incidences of offering blood of the children to the deities any where, is not a wrong thing.

It is totally wrong when you make such a generalized statement because it then means that offering blood of children in a temple is a common practice in all other states. So do not make pointless and needless comments. This is again a repitition of what you keep doing all the time!

That's exactly what I had in mind Kalyani, ..the need to distinbetween what is a normal practice and what is not. This is an isolated case that is probably practiced due to some blind belief  by the people of that particular town, no doubt need to be condemned . However, I doubt if anyone else would appreciate it or would want to follow it..If we look around , I am sure there are many more such practices around the world as shocking and bizarre as this, may be worse ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.