The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

really a great diplomatic  victory for Modi.

Dawood Ibrahim, the fugitive Don  Dawood Ibtahim;s assets worth  15000 crore rupees seized in UAE.

Very nice work, i hope something more like that should happen more.

sdfafa

It is indeed great news that Dawood's assets are being frozen to start with and efforts are on to bring him.back to India so that he faces legal action for all his terror activities..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I  sincerely hope other Dons like Syed salahuddin, Illyas kashmiri and other Dons, who are some of the most wanted Dons are brought to India. I hail modi's fight against Terrorism.

Great news indeed! A first step and a much needed one to stop the terrorist from causing future damage and to make him pay for all his sins! Three cheers to Modi! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

super news... !!! congrats to modi govt and the efforts made by them. Wishing the best to continue forward in the same way

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Well, another knock of acche din. Hope to get more such good news for our country in future. Hats off!! Modi's diplomatic policy will bring more benefits for the country

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

The reasons behind Modi's diplomatic Victory  is, his people friendly schemes. Unlike previous Governments, Modi is a firm believer in making use of Technology for the Country's development, All these measures were welcomed by the people and acclaimed by many foreign Countries,  This made many Countries coming forward to invest in India. Now one feel that the Country is in the Safe hands of Modi.

rambabu wrote:

I  sincerely hope other Dons like Syed salahuddin, Illyas kashmiri and other Dons, who are some of the most wanted Dons are brought to India. I hail modi's fight against Terrorism.

Bringing Dons are not difficult but Pakistan is supporting with both hands to these Dons.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Bringing Dons are not difficult but Pakistan is supporting with both hands to these Dons.

That  the fact Salahuddin and Iliyas Kashmiri were hiding in Pakistan is a well known fact. Pakistan hiding these two terrorists only to use them  against India. Under normal conditions, it is impossible to get these terrorists. But I hope Modi will succeed in getting them back to India.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.