The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This diplomatic victory can lead to Swiss bank cooperating with the government and helping India to get hold of those culprits. Government is working in that direction and hopefully it will also succeed

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I  sincerely hope other Dons like Syed salahuddin, Illyas kashmiri and other Dons, who are some of the most wanted Dons are brought to India. I hail modi's fight against Terrorism.

Bringing Dons are not difficult but Pakistan is supporting with both hands to these Dons.

That  the fact Salahuddin and Iliyas Kashmiri were hiding in Pakistan is a well known fact. Pakistan hiding these two terrorists only to use them  against India. Under normal conditions, it is impossible to get these terrorists. But I hope Modi will succeed in getting them back to India.

That day will be great day for India.

There is not an iota of doubt that these Dons will NEVER come back to India. Really it's not Modi's fault as historically India neglected the armed forces and forgot that the military is an extension of political aim with the result though India is 5 times size of Pak, Indian cannot do much. Wish Nehru and the party had read Mao's RED BOOK and his quote so famous" political power comes out of the barrel of a gun". Be sure these dons and other won't come back and Modi can do nothing. Even the surgical strike failed as Indian army casualties after that has gone up 6 fold. As a soldier, I am perturbed.

"Definitely. Modi is strongly determined to fight against terrorism".

Dear friend, a determination is not enough and one needs other things. I would like to be enlightened what are the measures that Modi is planning to get the Dons back. I feel he will fail as diplomatically also he has failed to even persuade China to withdraw its tech hold on Azar Masood being declared a terrorist. As India does not have military superiority, that option is not there

rambabu wrote:

really a great diplomatic  victory for Modi.

Dawood Ibrahim, the fugitive Don  Dawood Ibtahim;s assets worth  15000 crore rupees seized in UAE.

Friend , what are you talking about? Are you aware of ground reality? I am in UAE and only 2 small properties have been siezed to fool Modi. Nothing more. I wont write anything more as this is hot politics. I do not know what "diplomatic victory" you are talking off. 

You and I will be alive and we will see that nothing practical will happen. To be a pragmatist and a realist is a quality also. Pal, India lacks the military punch and that should end the discussion

MG Singh wrote:

There is not an iota of doubt that these Dons will NEVER come back to India. Really it's not Modi's fault as historically India neglected the armed forces and forgot that the military is an extension of political aim with the result though India is 5 times size of Pak, Indian cannot do much. Wish Nehru and the party had read Mao's RED BOOK and his quote so famous" political power comes out of the barrel of a gun". Be sure these dons and other won't come back and Modi can do nothing. Even the surgical strike failed as Indian army casualties after that has gone up 6 fold. As a soldier, I am perturbed.

What you write here is truth but bitter truth.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Dawood Ibrahim, the fugitive Don  Dawood Ibtahim;s assets worth  15000 crore rupees seized in UAE.

Friend , what are you talking about? Are you aware of ground reality? I am in UAE and only 2 small properties have been siezed to fool Modi. Nothing more. I wont write anything more as this is hot politics. I do not know what "diplomatic victory" you are talking off. 

If you know that UAE only siezed two small property, Modi and India Government also aware with this fact. Modi is not fool.

anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

If you know that UAE only siezed two small property, Modi and India Government also aware with this fact. Modi is not fool.

Modi's strategy and planning is really unique. He has firm faith in the Indian army and its potential

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/After-our-surgical-strikes-Pakistan-knows-what-Indian-Army-is-capable-of-PM-Modi-says/articleshow/55616163.cms

@ Rambabu. dear friend yes, Modi knows, the aim was not to tell Modi who has a string of advisors but your good self . Secondly are you aware that a sea port is handed over to China by Lanka for 99 years and very soon Chinese submarines and warships will be there?. So much for Modi's diplomacy. LOL

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.