The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:

@ Rambabu. dear friend yes, Modi knows, the aim was not to tell Modi who has a string of advisors but your good self . Secondly are you aware that a sea port is handed over to China by Lanka for 99 years and very soon Chinese submarines and warships will be there?. So much for Modi's diplomacy. LOL

Sorry to differ with you. You always express your opinions on Modi basing on assumptions. What I said is based on stark realities. I still stick on to my argument that no one can question Modi;s strategy. His strategy has been accepted by the Army chiefs. Additionally Modi's surgical strikes on Pakistan has been hailed by many other foreign countries including a few developed countries like the USA.

MG Singh wrote:

@ Rambabu. dear friend yes, Modi knows, the aim was not to tell Modi who has a string of advisors but your good self . Secondly are you aware that a sea port is handed over to China by Lanka for 99 years and very soon Chinese submarines and warships will be there?. So much for Modi's diplomacy. LOL

I doubt if Modi can do anything much about what Sri Lanka does since they would be looking after their own interests. But the fact would be noticed by India definitely and necessary steps taken. Also it is noteworthy that there is protest in Lanka about this proposed handover to China 

https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.forbes.com/sites/wadeshepard/2017/01/08/violent-protests-against-chinese-colony-in-hambantota-sri-lanka-rage-on/?client=ms-android-coolpad

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

really a great diplomatic  victory for Modi.

Dawood Ibrahim, the fugitive Don  Dawood Ibtahim;s assets worth  15000 crore rupees seized in UAE.

Friend , what are you talking about? Are you aware of ground reality? I am in UAE and only 2 small properties have been siezed to fool Modi. Nothing more. I wont write anything more as this is hot politics. I do not know what "diplomatic victory" you are talking off. 

If you know that UAE only siezed two small property, Modi and India Government also aware with this fact. Modi is not fool.

Modi's strategy and planning is really unique. He has firm faith in the Indian army and its potential

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/After-our-surgical-strikes-Pakistan-knows-what-Indian-Army-is-capable-of-PM-Modi-says/articleshow/55616163.cms

Indian army proved it that they are capable to face all adverse situation. But it also right that know time is come when our leader give more attention on army.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Dawood Ibrahim, the fugitive Don  Dawood Ibtahim;s assets worth  15000 crore rupees seized in UAE.

Friend , what are you talking about? Are you aware of ground reality? I am in UAE and only 2 small properties have been siezed to fool Modi. Nothing more. I wont write anything more as this is hot politics. I do not know what "diplomatic victory" you are talking off. 

If you know that UAE only siezed two small property, Modi and India Government also aware with this fact. Modi is not fool.

Modi's strategy and planning is really unique. He has firm faith in the Indian army and its potential

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/After-our-surgical-strikes-Pakistan-knows-what-Indian-Army-is-capable-of-PM-Modi-says/articleshow/55616163.cms

Indian army proved it that they are capable to face all adverse situation. But it also right that know time is come when our leader give more attention on army.

BJP under the leadership of Narendra Modi, long ago realized the importance Army to have a safe and secure Country.That is why, Modi gave a freehand to the Army. because of this reason, India could  contain our neighboring Country especially Pakistan.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

BJP under the leadership of Narendra Modi, long ago realized the importance Army to have a safe and secure Country.That is why, Modi gave a freehand to the Army. because of this reason, India could  contain our neighboring Country especially Pakistan.

It is right that Modi Government gave free hand to army but to fight they need more advanced weapons to fight and better working conditions.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It is right that Modi Government gave free hand to army but to fight they need more advanced weapons to fight and better working conditions.

About procuring advanced weapons, Modi already  has done and in future we are going to buy  more advanced weapons fro different countries.

There is and old saying" proof of the pudding is in its eating" . That goes for diplomacy of Modi. China has Hambatola port in Lanka as a Base for 99 years. They also have Gwador  in Pakistan and one port in Bangladesh. India is ringed as NEVER before. Modi must realize that there is no diplomacy without military muscle.
MG Singh wrote:There is and old saying" proof of the pudding is in its eating" . That goes for diplomacy of Modi. China has Hambatola port in Lanka as a Base for 99 years. They also have Gwador  in Pakistan and one port in Bangladesh. India is ringed as NEVER before. Modi must realize that there is no diplomacy without military muscle.
Modi is aware of the fact that Military muscle is most vital for the sake of  keeping the country safe and secure to defend the Country from foreign invasions. Which is why, he has given full freedom to the Indian Army.

This is the problem of laymen commenting. People must know that buying weapons are not the answer but building your own weaponry with a Military-industrial complex which we don't have. All weapons bought come with strings and at the right time the tap can be switched off. That is the reason it will require a herculean effort to match China. Just for info of friends the J-7 a supersonic jet jointly produced by China, and Pak is making waves and 6 nations have bought it. In contrast, the Indian built Tejas fighter is rejected even by the Indian air Force as it does not meet the required parameters.and of course, nobody will buy it.

I have flown the prototype of the Tejas a decade back but I will not give my comment here.

MG Singh wrote:

This is the problem of laymen commenting. People must know that buying weapons are not the answer but building your own weaponry with a Military-industrial complex which we don't have. All weapons bought come with strings and at the right time the tap can be switched off. That is the reason it will require a herculean effort to match China. Just for info of friends the J-7 a supersonic jet jointly produced by China, and Pak is making waves and 6 nations have bought it. In contrast, the Indian built Tejas fighter is rejected even by the Indian air Force as it does not meet the required parameters.and of course, nobody will buy it.

I have flown the prototype of the Tejas a decade back but I will not give my comment here.

A layman may not be knowing all the intricacies about Military weapons. But we must remember that as the PM , what are the activities pertaining to Weapons, their imports and agreements made with Foreign countries for outright purchasing or manufacturing them in India itself are being discussed with all the Chiefs of the Army and are being involved. I am of the opinion, in this regard, none can question Modi's plans and strategies.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.