China has recently taken on lease the Sri Lanka port for 99 years. It has similar bases in Burma and Pakistan and Bangladesh. It has ringed India and " boxedin" the Indian navy.This shows that most small nations are with China because they fear its military might and also because it can help these nations financially being economically strong. In 1948 India was the top Asian power and now where are we,?Who is to blame? Modi's diplomacy without military power to rival China is a big zero. Never has India been so vulnerable.

http://www.namibian.com.na/index.php?page=archive-read&id=130693

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

China has been trying to corner India for decades now, it has built roads and bridges in Pakistan and now this. But I would not write off Modi's diplomacy or efforts so soon. I am sure, he recognizes the chinese for what they are and must be working on something, What congress has not been able to do in nearly 7 decades, we cannot expect that to happen in just a couple of years. We need to wait and watch on this front.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I do agree with you Kalyani. As a man of great vision and ability, Narendra Modi must be thinking of a strategy, if China  looks or tries to invade India. Our Military's  strength cannot be underestimated. We are seeing in the News channels, how our Indian Army is retaliating our enemy countries across the Border.

Let's face it, no country without sufficient budget for defense expenditure can become super-power in today's circumstance which India lacks seriously. We are doing badly on all fronts in defense preparation including war ships, air crafts and weapons.  The present politics of blame games has created differences in defense personals as well which is no good for moral of army in the long run.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I do agree Blame is very much prevalent in the political scenario. But, now, India has become a member of MTCR, which will enable India to buy high end Missile technology and also enhance joint ventures with Russia. Further India is going to buy 36 Rafel fighters from France.

With this India can face any situation from any Country.Additionally unlike previous regimes, Modi Government has given full freedom to the Army without any political interference

As long China is in the race for number one in the area India has no scope. India cannot fight with china in the present scenario where India has to face political differences on home front which is fatal in self-interest. Let's accept the fact that we are committing harakiri. We do not need enemies as long we have present political mind-set with no understanding in the interest in INDIA FIRST> 

I have fuu faith on the present regime, that is hell determined to  take India reaches pinnacles of glory in all fronts. Added to this, the entire nation supports the Modi Government. with such a support and solidarity, a nation can achieve success on all fronts.

Things will not remain same all along.. According to International opinion, India is going to emerge as the new Global power.

I do not sit in lobby watching news but see what is going on in the field in reality. I know as long we fix the present scenario of one up man ship in politics there are remote chances of India reaching anywhere.

I beg to differ with those who think India will remain as a remote tribal village.for ever. India's power and ability will set an example worth emulation. Only thing is one has to wait and see.

suni51 wrote:

I do not sit in lobby watching news but see what is going on in the field in reality. I know as long we fix the present scenario of one up man ship in politics there are remote chances of India reaching anywhere.

I agree, we have a long long way to go before we reach anywhere.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Things will not change over night. Every body knows about expansionism of China. Before stopping the China's expansionism, one has to wait. But , seeing the present initiatives taken  by the Government like empowering the Armed forces and buying several advanced nuclear arms from different countries, it is definitely possible to counter china.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.