The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Thank you Anil.  My Salute to This 14 year old boy who is an inspiration for the entire country., is really the Pride of this Country

He really is a genius. And the contributions of his parents towards his success cannot be ignored. His parents must be very supportive of him to give financial support in his project.

jabeen wrote:

He really is a genius. And the contributions of his parents towards his success cannot be ignored. His parents must be very supportive of him to give financial support in his project.

I agree. This boy stands as a source of inspiration to all..

jabeen wrote:

True, other than parents I am sure others like his teachers etc too have contributed in their own way. He is brilliant no doubt but without a good support system it becomes difficult to single handedly make a mark and stand out 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I t is due to the total contribution of the parents, teachers and Social atmosphere around, the Boy could set an example.

rambabu wrote:

I t is due to the total contribution of the parents, teachers and Social atmosphere around, the Boy could set an example.

Some more lecture and some more parroting to get points 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I am a small member to lecture. You may call it Parroting. But i call it a response from a member.

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I am a small member to lecture. You may call it Parroting. But i call it a response from a member.

Response to who? 

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Response to who? 

Response to  that member who says that I am parroting, for points only. Nobody here works for charity, Everybody works for points.

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Response to who? 

Response to  that member who says that I am parroting, for points only. Nobody here works for charity, Everybody works for points.

So true 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.