J&K assembly passed resolution and request to migrated citizen of state, including Kasmiri Pandit to come back. Is this resolution is enough to assured security of Kashmiri Pandits?

http://postcard.news/will-kashmiri-pandits-finally-get-home-back-know-resolution-jk-assembly-passed/?utm_medium=onsignal&utm_source=onsignal&utm_cam

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Once beaten twice shy. It is going to be very tough to rehabilitate these Kashmiri pandits in valley. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Frankly, there is no chance for rehabilitation as what is being done now was to be done 2 decades back and then it is only in India where the majority community is hounded like no one else.

I too feel that this is more an eye wash and not a seriously thought out solution to make a home for Pandits because you hear the seperatists openly opposing the Move. Threatening the majority community can happen only because of the wrong policies adopted by the previous govt..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Only passing a resolution is not enough. Unless the safety and security of women and children is not ensured as well as guarantee that the kids will be able to go to schools without any fear, this won't change things.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Passing any resolution will not help Kashmiri Pundits in any way, as previous governments have given special rights to the state. Not only in Kashmir, common law should be made effective in all states of the country irrespective of religion or state. All should be dealt same, and every one will be allowed to settle and live in any part of India.

http://www.comparenshop.in

All the Kashmiri leaders hold on to this special status and recently Omar Abdullah another dynasty leader was threatening , saying that he wd never ever support any move to do away with it. In fact it is his gang that hasdone the maximum damage to the valley through their double dealings

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Making believe other is a very tough tasks and it will be very much difficult for the Kashmiri Pandits to have faith in Kashmir government once again.

sdfafa

MG Singh wrote:

Frankly, there is no chance for rehabilitation as what is being done now was to be done 2 decades back and then it is only in India where the majority community is hounded like no one else.

Yes it is right. When J&K government have not any control on separatist than such of resolution is worthless and meaning less. I read few day ago that people of Jammu and Ladakh are demanding separate state.

usha manohar wrote:

I too feel that this is more an eye wash and not a seriously thought out solution to make a home for Pandits because you hear the seperatists openly opposing the Move. Threatening the majority community can happen only because of the wrong policies adopted by the previous govt..

All government of J&K since Independence focus of Kashmir region. Every problem born with its solution. It may be solved. Government must be removed section 370 from Jammu region so people from other state of country can be settled there.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Only passing a resolution is not enough. Unless the safety and security of women and children is not ensured as well as guarantee that the kids will be able to go to schools without any fear, this won't change things.

Who will ensured. It is not possible to depute security guards for each and every person. In these day villagers of Kashmir begins guarding terrorist when security force encountred with them.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.