Meet with honourable MP of AAP party Sardar Bhagwant Singh. He is here to address public, But he can't standup, can't speak because he is fully charged. Ek Hi Ullu Kafi Hai Barbad Gulishta Karney Ko, Har Sakh Pe Ullu Beth Gya Anjamey Gulistan Kya Hoga

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/1134293/130329300/0/map/tabs-1/01-30-2017/41/1/image/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

AAP MP Bhagawant Singh Mann came drunk to his own election Meeting. After getting on to the dais to speak, he spent the first 5 minutes, the MP blowing Kisses at the audience.

Funny, but serious. This is the condition of AAP MPs

And they are making tall promises to youths of Punjab to make the state drug free. What a role model??

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Ha ha ha , AAP MP is saying that he will make Punjab drug free, as he alone will consume all the drugs!

http://www.comparenshop.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

And they are making tall promises to youths of Punjab to make the state drug free. What a role model??

Such Politicians like Bhagawant  mann are a shame to the Nation

When you have a party leader who.does not know whether he is coming or going , how can we expect the other mbers to be any better? They all seem to have one thing is common, controversial background and unlimited arrogance simply because they managed to win n Delhi twice in a row !!! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Not only few leaders, the entire party has become a menace

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Its ridiculous that an elected representative would behave in such a manner. When so many people of his constituency has placed their faith on him and made him an MP, he should behave in a more responsible manner. As he has earlier too been involved in other controversies, the party leaders should take actions him

This is a horrible state of our country. If a leader or representative behaves such foolishly, how can we trust these leaders and how much should we expect from these leaders? Such act shows irresponsibility and immature behavior. 

Such politicians makethemselves a laughing stock before all those people, who elected him.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.