Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

OK.Even though Kejri cannot speak Punjabi, it is a fact that Punjabis believed him that he will make Punjab free from Drugs. let us see wait to see how far Kejri can stand up to the expectations of Punjabis

It is good thing for Punjab and Punjabi if they make drug free Punjab. Punjabi is know for their hard work, but at present these are in Clutch of drugs.

Yes. Punjabis will be glad, if Kejriwal succeeds in making the State rug free.

Yes punjabi who are not using drugs welcome  and thanks to all who will make Punjab drug free.

Thank you said by: rambabu

Definitely Punjabis will de be happy, if the State is made free from Drugs. Today elections started in the UP. I am  very keen to know how the BJP will perform.

rambabu wrote:

Definitely Punjabis will de be happy, if the State is made free from Drugs. Today elections started in the UP. I am  very keen to know how the BJP will perform.

It is looking BJP is performed well in North West UP. Indian  voter are smart for their attitude for voting. They never open their card till the last moment.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It is looking BJP is performed well in North West UP. Indian  voter are smart for their attitude for voting. They never open their card till the last moment.

But I am sure their minds are made up before they go to the polling booth. There may be some  who cast votes just to get the benefits like money or other gifts that come with it .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

But I am sure their minds are made up before they go to the polling booth. There may be some  who cast votes just to get the benefits like money or other gifts that come with it .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes. I have been hearing in the News about BJP's good performance in the Western UP.. But, there SP Congress alliance is strong. Anyhow, the election results will be out soon, Let's wait.

When voters do not indicate for whom they have voted how does one conclude which way they voted. Jats are supposed to be angry with BJP for not acceding to their reservation demand. RLD is a total Jat party. So please hold your comments as they are based on your wishes and not facts. Wait till 11/3.

That is what I said. I said in my post that we should not jump to conclusions. Rather wait till 11 March.

One thing is for sure , the elections in five states are going to change power equations for sure . I personally feel that it is a good thing rather than have just one party ruling forever like we have had for decades at the center  ..It is better to have achange especially when the power goes into the heads of the leaders and they become corrupt and arrogant. They shd be put in their place and taught that they are like us not Demi gods that they think they are. .

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.