Today is 76th birth anniversary of Gazal king Jagjit singh.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes. Jagjit is popular known as Ghazal King. I like his Ghazal, Hoshwaalon Ko Khabar kya

@ anil, I remember you telling that Jagjit Singh  was a native of Ganga Nagar .. it is a co incidence that just now our local FM is playing one of his songs with Chitra ..Kal chauduvin ki raat thi ! Possibly because it is his birth anniversary.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Wikipedia shows his birth date as February 08th. I wonder what is the correct the birth date... 

Oh... How come this difference of dates occurred ? I will check and inform the thread poster

Celebrities like Jagjit Singh is born once in thousands years. Only then, they have been told the Ghazal's Samrat. He is always remain in our hearts. I Miss You Sir.......

the first song that comes to mind when i hear his name is ... tum itna jo muskura rahe ho... kya gam hai jiso chuppa rahe ho... 

As Bajirao said his birth anniversary should on 8th Feb.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

He is my favourite singer.I love his all songs.Most liked ones are-Hoshwalo ko ...from sarfarosh;Tum ko dekha to ye khayal aya,Tum itna kyun muskura rahi ho....

He is my favourite singer.I love his all songs.Most liked ones are-Hoshwalo ko ...from sarfarosh;Tum ko dekha to ye khayal aya,Tum itna kyun muskura rahi ho....

A big time fan of Jagjit Singh. My favorite is Tum itna Jo.,Thukrao ab ki pyar karo, tumko dekha to ye khyal ..All these touch the string of memories

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Waiting for Rambabu to confirm birthdate.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.