Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Veggies have an edge over non veggies is a fact. But, if one takes vegetables and meat or chicken in balance, it works well. It is my experience.

Non vegetarians not only consumes meat but also vegetarian stuffs. In fact, most of their consumption is vegetarian stuffs. Most of the non vegetarians consume non vegetarian food stuffs only one or a couple of days in a week. Non vegetarians have the benefit of both vegetarian and non vegetarian items.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya
RobertP wrote:

Non vegetarians not only consumes meat but also vegetarian stuffs. In fact, mist of their consumption is vegetarian stuffs. Most of the non vegetarians consume non vegetarian food stuffs only one or a couple of days in a week. Non vegetarians have the benefit of both vegetarian and non vegetarian items.

Absolutely! I doubt if there is anyone eating only meat , thats absurd !!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: RobertP
rambabu wrote:

Veggies have an edge over non veggies is a fact. But, if one takes vegetables and meat or chicken in balance, it works well. It is my experience.

Hardly, there are people who live only on non-veg items so why are you constantly trying to prove the non-vegetarians are prone to an ailment. If it is true that those who eat only non-veg dishes fall sick easily then the same is the case with vegetarians and vegans. We all know about well-balanced diet and that means a combination of various kind of food items. As you are promoting vegetarians then I wonder how do they manage to get the required amount of Vitamin D which is essential for the body.  

shampasaid

There are reasons, why I advocate Vegetarianism. Though I Was a regular non vegetarian, over a period, I fell a victim BP and Diabetes. Then I consulted a doctor, who advised me to switch over to vegetarianism and start doing Yoga.

Over a period of 2 years, I became normal. No BP, no diabetes.

Owing to the above said reasons, I always advocate Vegetarianism. Not due to hatred towards,  non vegetarianism or Non vegetarians.

It is extremely surprising to know that diabetes was cured by turning to vegetarianism . Seems doubtful.

Not only Diabetes, most of the ailments can be cured by a combination of Vegetarianism. And Yoga (as I said above)

rambabu wrote:

There are reasons, why I advocate Vegetarianism. Though I Was a regular non vegetarian, over a period, I fell a victim BP and Diabetes. Then I consulted a doctor, who advised me to switch over to vegetarianism and start doing Yoga.

Over a period of 2 years, I became normal. No BP, no diabetes.

Owing to the above said reasons, I always advocate Vegetarianism. Not due to hatred towards,  non vegetarianism or Non vegetarians.

But you have been boasting time and again that you have never gone to a doctor and never had any ailments blah blah...it is difficult to believe anything you say . You were lecturing poor anil, who has some physical disabilities about yoga and how he shd exercise etc, Honestly why dont you stop coming up with half truths and untruths here, instead stay silent when you have nothing to contribute ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, even now I stick to my word. Maintaining vegetarianism and doing Yoga consistently, I could maintain my health. Free from ailments of any kind.

Both vegetarianism and yoga cannot cure the  habit of empty boasts and biases

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.