Supreme court passed order that ex-CM are deserve permanent government house. Now all EX-CM have to vacant house. Mayawati use this trick to avoid supreme court order.

https://www.bhaskar.com/uttar-pradesh/lucknow/news/mayawati-installed-kanshiram-memorial-board-on-official-bungalow-5877968.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Mayawati is not just tricky but a corrupt politician who has amassed wealth while talking about Dalits. A greedy , power hungry selfish politician leeching on tax payers money.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

She is here for publicity and power. She has done it in past using all public money for her party's publicity. Once they become a politician they feel that they are free to access anything and everything. Mayawati is well known corrupt politician taking a ride on Dalit card. Sadly many such are coming together against Modi in 2019.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I wonder how the dalits all over the country cannot see through these antics of their beloved Mayawati! While she amasses enormous wealth and spends crores on furnishing her private properties and erecting her own statues, most of these people languish in poverty. On the other side, these leaders brainwash their people into believing that the Brahmins and other higher class people are the cause of all their problems. So many of the dalits are now educated and can read and think and still they blame upper class people for their poverty rather than the likes of Mayawati.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Arunima Singh wrote:

She is here for publicity and power. She has done it in past using all public money for her party's publicity. Once they become a politician they feel that they are free to access anything and everything. Mayawati is well known corrupt politician taking a ride on Dalit card. Sadly many such are coming together against Modi in 2019.

Yes they are coming together and Maywati will also claimed PM post.  It time to think for all of us that, Rahul, Mayawati, Akhilesh, Tejsavi, Mulyam, Lalu and other leaders of opposition are better option of Modi.

I have seen her right from the time she was in the process of becoming a leader of so called Dalits... a new category of vote bank discovered by Kanshiram in my neighboring areas. She had almost nothing but now has billions and when talks about her corrupt methods, she always has a similar reply, "They can't see Dalit ki Beti" live a queen's life in a big bungalow, or reach to post of PM or this or that whatever suits her best but Dalit is no where in her agenda because even Dalits do not know what separates them from other people of this country but they will gather in the name of Dalit immediately and that's what is mantra of success for Mayawati.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, epraneeth77
suni51 wrote:

I have seen her right from the time she was in the process of becoming a leader of so called Dalits... a new category of vote bank discovered by Kanshiram in my neighboring areas. She had almost nothing but now has billions and when talks about her corrupt methods, she always has a similar reply, "They can't see Dalit ki Beti" live a queen's life in a big bungalow, or reach to post of PM or this or that whatever suits her best but Dalit is no where in her agenda because even Dalits do not know what separates them from other people of this country but they will gather in the name of Dalit immediately and that's what is mantra of success for Mayawati.

And what is more frustrating that even the Dalit people who are now well educated and working in influential jobs refuse to acknowledge the fact that it is their own leaders who are proving to be an obstacle in the wellbeing of their community. All the Dalit leaders amass huge wealth, live in luxurious bungalows, drive in luxurious cars, sit on pure silver sinhasans like Athavale does, build numerous statues of themselves etc. and yet these people will keep blaming upper class people for their misery!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51

The sixty odd years of previous regime(s) have made sure that the Communal and caste divide is complete and irreversible . Mayawati, Mulayam, Lalloo , Kharge and scores of others are all products of this and they keep poisoning the minds of their followers to the extent it is impossible to have any reasonable discussion with a person belonging to the reserved category...they simply dont want to ever give up what they think is rightfully theirs ! Who does one blame except the Congress Party ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
suni51 wrote:

All community based leader are doing it since Independence. Dalit issue is means for them to strength themselves. Maywati who was teacher is now a billions, but no change in condition of dalits.

anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

All community based leader are doing it since Independence. Dalit issue is means for them to strength themselves. Maywati who was teacher is now a billions, but no change in condition of dalits.

Politicians like Mayawati don't really want the empowerment of dalits. If it happens, they can not bring the agenda again and again every time for their political gains. Vote politics is above development and empowerment of the country

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Mayawati never says she is a Dalit but she always call herself "Dalit Ki Beti" since she doesn't come in the category of Dalits anymore. Dalit is someone who doesn't have the basic facilities and we have such people in every caste, creed or religion.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.