Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:

Mayawati is there because she has mass support from Dalits. As far as vote bank politics is concerned BJP is equally guilty and trying to polarise the Hindu vote but they failed.

Vote Bank politics is character of Indian politics. Which party is not involve in Polarization of vote. Hindu was never vote bank of any party also will not vote bank of any party. They are divided.

anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Mayawati is there because she has mass support from Dalits. As far as vote bank politics is concerned BJP is equally guilty and trying to polarise the Hindu vote but they failed.

Vote Bank politics is character of Indian politics. Which party is not involve in Polarization of vote. Hindu was never vote bank of any party also will not vote bank of any party. They are divided.

That's right, and the so called great politicians dependent on voters from certain casts, creed and groups have found it the easiest ways to shine as community leaders and amassing monies dividing the already divided Hindus. The best examples, Kanshi Ram, Mayavati, Hardik Patel, Akhilesh/Mulayam Yadav, Jignesh Mevani, Ajit Singh, and number of local leaders in all the states of the country widening the gap in Hindus. The country is heading toward the old "Riyasat Days" in my humble opinion. Anyone remembers the Lingayat issue fanned by congress in recent Karnataka election?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

That's right, and the so called great politicians dependent on voters from certain casts, creed and groups have found it the easiest ways to shine as community leaders and amassing monies dividing the already divided Hindus. The best examples, Kanshi Ram, Mayavati, Hardik Patel, Akhilesh/Mulayam Yadav, Jignesh Mevani, Ajit Singh, and number of local leaders in all the states of the country widening the gap in Hindus. The country is heading toward the old "Riyasat Days" in my humble opinion. Anyone remembers the Lingayat issue fanned by congress in recent Karnataka election?

That is so true...all these years, the Patidar community of Gujarat never had to ask for reservation as that community is very well off and placed in various business activities but all of a sudden woke up to the fact that they need reservation....pretty suspicious and the doings of great RG and his minions, and now at the onset of 2019 elections, Lingayats are being provoked to ask for separate status as a community, how can no one in that community realise that they are an integral part of Hindu community and asking for separate status essentially means that they want to alienate themselves from other Hindus??? Think of how much damage is being caused here! And still congress is dubbed a secular community. I seriously think that the people in this country have lost their ability to think rationally.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51

These issues are going to boomerang on next government if BJP under Modi happens to lose the next general election.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

All said and done , one can never be sure how the voters mind works . I would think that in the villages they are easily led by incentives whereas it is not easy to lure an educated mind .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Sunil it is saying in Hindi ":Kamjor Ki Joru Sabh Ki Bhabhi". It is situation of Hindus. Average Hindu is cold minded and like to live peacefully. So it so easy to blame Hindus for every good or bad thing. Taking birth as Hindu is evil in this country.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

That is so true...all these years, the Patidar community of Gujarat never had to ask for reservation as that community is very well off and placed in various business activities but all of a sudden woke up to the fact that they need reservation....pretty suspicious and the doings of great RG and his minions, and now at the onset of 2019 elections, Lingayats are being provoked to ask for separate status as a community, how can no one in that community realise that they are an integral part of Hindu community and asking for separate status essentially means that they want to alienate themselves from other Hindus??? Think of how much damage is being caused here! And still congress is dubbed a secular community. I seriously think that the people in this country have lost their ability to think rationally.

It is very easy to provoked any community on  issue of reservation. Here is Haryana, UP and Rajasthan Jatt community is sound wealthy but they are also demanding reservation. If division of peoples into cast and sub-cast will continue than only God can save this country.

usha manohar wrote:

All said and done , one can never be sure how the voters mind works . I would think that in the villages they are easily led by incentives whereas it is not easy to lure an educated mind .

You are right that villager like to follow and favor person of their cast. Inducement of educated is some typical but to impossible. People of Delhi is well educated but they all votes to Kezriwal. In last assembly election his party won 67 seats out of 70

Look here, captain of the country. When bungalow had to be evacuated on order of SC, changed to rubble. Shameangry

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/97655/06100244160765/0/map/tabs-1/2018-06-10%2000:00:00/41/13/text/

anil wrote:

Look here, captain of the country. When bungalow had to be evacuated on order of SC, changed to rubble. Shameangry

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/97655/06100244160765/0/map/tabs-1/2018-06-10%2000:00:00/41/13/text/

Yes, I saw the photos of the destruction he carried out in his bungalow when vacated it. Shameful and disgusting. After all, he spent a considerable time living in that bungalow and doing that to a place you called your home is so shameful. Imagine the havoc they would created on people and country if things do not go his way! This should serve as lesson enough for people to keep such destroyers away from power.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.