Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

Both Islam and Christianity openly propagate conversion. There is no doubt about that but what is very disturbing is the attitude of the new converts. In a first of its kind, here in my neighborhood ,a Muslim girl married to a Catholic man was forced to convert which led to a near war like situation because Muslims don't let anyone leave their faith , it is a prestige issue for them. It is still simmering ...since the man works in Dubai and the couple will leave in a short time , I guess the Church has the upper hand

I read many time about forcely conversion of religion. It is more is south and East. Here is North change of religion is not a serious one. Here is my area Christianity and Islam is not too much powerful. Followers of there are scanty. Once I listen than Father of local Church is doing this job, Local people other religion apposed it. Some one can force any one to change religion but it is not possible to force worship by heart. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.