Humanity was embarrassed, orgy of demons

Category: Daily Dose 11 months ago

At a village in Udaipur people beats one couple, nude them and than road march in village. It is a evil shame, shameangry

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/116644/07070203410484/0/map/tabs-1/2018-07-07%2000:00:00/41/16/image/

 

Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Humanity was embarrassed, orgy of demons

    by » 11 months ago


    I too watched this video on the news channel.This has been happening a lot and makes you feel ashamed of being a human being. How can people do that to anyone ? Earlier I watched with horror the video of a poor tribal man , beaten and killed for stealing food and a man tied and beaten to death by a group of men while he begged for his life , simply because he was born into a different caste. When does India change it's mindset? I still cannot get rid of those images and get tears when I think of them..either we are going down as a society or the media is doing a good job of highlighting the inhuman side of our society 


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Humanity was embarrassed, orgy of demons

    by » 11 months ago


    People go down to such a great extent in name of moral policing. That is the problem with our society. So many such cases are reported in name of moral policing and honor killing. People witness it but keep quiet. Since no action takes place against such mob, they do not fear taking law in their hand again and again. Really a shame on our society.


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: Humanity was embarrassed, orgy of demons

    by » 11 months ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:

    People go down to such a great extent in name of moral policing. That is the problem with our society. So many such cases are reported in name of moral policing and honor killing. People witness it but keep quiet. Since no action takes place against such mob, they do not fear taking law in their hand again and again. Really a shame on our society.

    This moral police is too much strong so no one dare to speak against these. It is case of one or two day old, new is published yesterday but there is no new in today newspaper that what action government of UP take against the evil peoples.


  • Re: Humanity was embarrassed, orgy of demons

    by » 11 months ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    I too watched this video on the news channel.This has been happening a lot and makes you feel ashamed of being a human being. How can people do that to anyone ? Earlier I watched with horror the video of a poor tribal man , beaten and killed for stealing food and a man tied and beaten to death by a group of men while he begged for his life , simply because he was born into a different caste. When does India change it's mindset? I still cannot get rid of those images and get tears when I think of them..either we are going down as a society or the media is doing a good job of highlighting the inhuman side of our society 

    We may be feel ashamed on it but peoples who are done is not ashamed a little bit. Indeed people have not any fear of law and order. Casteism  and Communalism are supporting to these evil deed. Government weather it is state or central always surrunder before these peoples. Here before few months police encounter a gangstar. He was belong to Rajput community. Rajput community begins agitation against this encounter and demand for CBI investigation. Government surrunder and agree for investigation. It is all for votes.


  • Re: Humanity was embarrassed, orgy of demons

    by » 11 months ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    I too watched this video on the news channel.This has been happening a lot and makes you feel ashamed of being a human being. How can people do that to anyone ? Earlier I watched with horror the video of a poor tribal man , beaten and killed for stealing food and a man tied and beaten to death by a group of men while he begged for his life , simply because he was born into a different caste. When does India change it's mindset? I still cannot get rid of those images and get tears when I think of them..either we are going down as a society or the media is doing a good job of highlighting the inhuman side of our society 

    Its not the media, often it is one of the perpetuators of crime who take the video of the crime and upload them online to further shame the victim. Its really sad that we as a society is going down.

    @ Arunima,

    I do agree with you that since strict actions are not taken against the perpetuators, people continue indulging in such things. What we need is fast and strongest actions for few more cases and that will deter others.


  • Re: Humanity was embarrassed, orgy of demons

    by » 11 months ago


    jabeen wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    I too watched this video on the news channel.This has been happening a lot and makes you feel ashamed of being a human being. How can people do that to anyone ? Earlier I watched with horror the video of a poor tribal man , beaten and killed for stealing food and a man tied and beaten to death by a group of men while he begged for his life , simply because he was born into a different caste. When does India change it's mindset? I still cannot get rid of those images and get tears when I think of them..either we are going down as a society or the media is doing a good job of highlighting the inhuman side of our society 

    Its not the media, often it is one of the perpetuators of crime who take the video of the crime and upload them online to further shame the victim. Its really sad that we as a society is going down.

    @ Arunima,

    I do agree with you that since strict actions are not taken against the perpetuators, people continue indulging in such things. What we need is fast and strongest actions for few more cases and that will deter others.

    If any casualty happen people like to make video instead of  helping  victims. This attitude is not good one.


  • Re: Humanity was embarrassed, orgy of demons

    by » 11 months ago


    The Nirbhaya case has ended by the supreme Court pronouncing death setence for all. I hope this deters all criminals across the country .

    Apparently, according to social thinkers a warped and deceased mind is beyond any kind of threat , so the only thing that works is educating people , to make life secure and normal for the citizens at home,school and in public , so that they grow up to be responsible individual s rather than become deviants and criminals. 


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Humanity was embarrassed, orgy of demons

    by » 11 months ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    The Nirbhaya case has ended by the supreme Court pronouncing death setence for all. I hope this deters all criminals across the country .

    Apparently, according to social thinkers a warped and deceased mind is beyond any kind of threat , so the only thing that works is educating people , to make life secure and normal for the citizens at home,school and in public , so that they grow up to be responsible individual s rather than become deviants and criminals. 

    Yes with education many things can be improved. I know some families who were living in sledge now living is homes because their children and graduate and some more. It is happen with education otherwise their many generation took birth in slags and die in slags.Here is one more example of orgay of demons. Six year old girl extrude  from society without any fault

    http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/120287/07120338360281/0/map/tabs-1/2018-07-12%2000:00:00/41/3/text/

     


  • Re: Humanity was embarrassed, orgy of demons

    by » 9 months ago


    I hope we see a new India free from these difficulties soon. People should stop judging others and stop taking law in their hands. I am not sure whether only education can improve this because we have people working in cities and with negative mindset just like these people have. People have to improve/change their way of thinking.


  • Re: Humanity was embarrassed, orgy of demons

    by » 9 months ago


    arjun sai wrote:

    I hope we see a new India free from these difficulties soon. People should stop judging others and stop taking law in their hands. I am not sure whether only education can improve this because we have people working in cities and with negative mindset just like these people have. People have to improve/change their way of thinking.

    Way of thinking can be changed with education. Most of illiterate are stereotype. 


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.