In Rajasthan in case of PASCO, judge give death sentence. In his judgment he also write one emotional poet. It is Hindi but I hope all you can read it.

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/152898/09010253300671/0/map/tabs-1/2018-09-01%2000:00:00/41/7/image/

 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: One emotional poet on child rape, part of judgement

    by » one year ago


    Rape is a menace of society and the hideousness of act. The judge does make sense with the concern expressed.


  • Re: One emotional poet on child rape, part of judgement

    by » one year ago


    Rape is the most horrifying crime and deserves nothing less than a death penalty. The poem was really touching. I felt choked.


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: One emotional poet on child rape, part of judgement

    by » one year ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:

    Rape is the most horrifying crime and deserves nothing less than a death penalty. The poem was really touching. I felt choked.

    Arunima@ share this poem as much as possible. If you can than translate it in your language that share with yours friends.


  • Re: One emotional poet on child rape, part of judgement

    by » one year ago


    anil wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:

    Rape is the most horrifying crime and deserves nothing less than a death penalty. The poem was really touching. I felt choked.

    Arunima@ share this poem as much as possible. If you can than translate it in your language that share with yours friends.

    I have shared it with many. It is in my mother tongue Hindi and so I can only translate it in English but the essence is lost in translation.


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: One emotional poet on child rape, part of judgement

    by » one year ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:
    anil wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:

    Rape is the most horrifying crime and deserves nothing less than a death penalty. The poem was really touching. I felt choked.

    Arunima@ share this poem as much as possible. If you can than translate it in your language that share with yours friends.

    I have shared it with many. It is in my mother tongue Hindi and so I can only translate it in English but the essence is lost in translation.

    Yes it may be lost essence, but tries once. Thanks for sharing.


  • Re: One emotional poet on child rape, part of judgement

    by » one year ago


    It is very sad to see such problems in our society even after 71 years of Independence. Such crimes destroy the families of victim as well as the criminal. We hope all problems of our society get resolved so that everyone can progress.


  • Re: One emotional poet on child rape, part of judgement

    by » one year ago


    I would like to share an important point in this context. Most of the crimes committed against women are inspired from bollywood movies. If you would have seen judwa 2 movie, the guy molests a woman in a shopping mall and the woman falls for that guy and starts liking him. In my school days I have seen many students follow girls on bicycles, molest them openly by taking inspiration from those movies. The worst thing is that girls never used to complain about them to the teachers or parents, which encouraged even more boys to do such things. 


  • Re: One emotional poet on child rape, part of judgement

    by » one year ago


    I am not agree with you that crime against is inspired from bollywood. It is because more value decline everyday. Following girls on bicycles is common in every era.It is not serious thing it is only attraction of opposite sex.


  • Re: One emotional poet on child rape, part of judgement

    by » one year ago


    anil wrote:

    I am not agree with you that crime against is inspired from bollywood. It is because more value decline everyday. Following girls on bicycles is common in every era.It is not serious thing it is only attraction of opposite sex.

    I agree that might me common or normal thing. But disasters begin with small things. Those boys don't stop just at following, that is the main problem. If the girl doesn't complaint, they start increasing their activities.


  • Re: One emotional poet on child rape, part of judgement

    by » one year ago


    arjun sai wrote:
    anil wrote:

    I am not agree with you that crime against is inspired from bollywood. It is because more value decline everyday. Following girls on bicycles is common in every era.It is not serious thing it is only attraction of opposite sex.

    I agree that might me common or normal thing. But disasters begin with small things. Those boys don't stop just at following, that is the main problem. If the girl doesn't complaint, they start increasing their activities.

    girls must be educated that, if boys cross limits, share it with family.


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.