Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

how shameless he is... He dont even thought he is also father of a girl. What Happened if someone do the same actwith his daughter.. Such an Evil he is .. 

anil wrote:

I am not agree with you that crime against is inspired from bollywood. It is because more value decline everyday. Following girls on bicycles is common in every era.It is not serious thing it is only attraction of opposite sex.

But if it disturbs the girl to the extent that she commits suicide, you have to consider it as a crime. Can we follow someone without his/her permission?? Why such small things do not count??

Are we bringing boys with social responsibility? The same boy who trolls a girl on bike is livid when her sister is followed by some guy and can even go for honor killing of his sister in case of her having an attraction for opposite sex. Why this double standard? Why all moral lessons of culture only for girls?? 

It is high time to practice Gender equality rather than it being only moral lessons and lip service. 

And one should not molest or rape a girl because she is a daughter, sister, mother ...blah blah. Just keep it simple you can not do so because it violates her basic human right and because she is a human. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: arjun sai
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

I am not agree with you that crime against is inspired from bollywood. It is because more value decline everyday. Following girls on bicycles is common in every era.It is not serious thing it is only attraction of opposite sex.

But if it disturbs the girl to the extent that she commits suicide, you have to consider it as a crime. Can we follow someone without his/her permission?? Why such small things do not count??

Are we bringing boys with social responsibility? The same boy who trolls a girl on bike is livid when her sister is followed by some guy and can even go for honor killing of his sister in case of her having an attraction for opposite sex. Why this double standard? Why all moral lessons of culture only for girls?? 

It is high time to practice Gender equality rather than it being only moral lessons and lip service. 

And one should not molest or rape a girl because she is a daughter, sister, mother ...blah blah. Just keep it simple you can not do so because it violates her basic human right and because she is a human. 

well said, this double standard is every where. When a boy trolls a girl he never think that she is  daughter and sister of some one and he also have sister. If boys think for a while that what happen if some one do with his sister what he is doing with girls.

The system of living has stooped to a new low in our Country, where have we witnessed such immature & un thinkable crimes? Seriously this is insane from our Countrymen. Not acceptable, these people should be handed a punishment where they should be handed over to the public to his fate, then after one person's sentence, the next potential persons will not even think about it.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Death penalty should be on base of type rape .of course rapist of child is able for death penalty. But many rapist be abnormal by psychology. So it earlier recognising of that type pshyco will be better solution then death panasty.  Every rape case not required death penalty because many rape may accidental .
Arivesh kumar Rathor wrote:
Death penalty should be on base of type rape .of course rapist of child is able for death penalty. But many rapist be abnormal by psychology. So it earlier recognising of that type pshyco will be better solution then death panasty.  Every rape case not required death penalty because many rape may accidental .

I never knew about accidental rape cases or how a person would even do that. I think if a person commiting such a heinous crime because he wasn't in a condition to know what was he doing he deserves to stay in a mental asylum only.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

I never knew about accidental rape cases or how a person would even do that. I think if a person commiting such a heinous crime because he wasn't in a condition to know what was he doing he deserves to stay in a mental asylum only.

Sir, this comment really made me laugh very hard. I know this is a serious topic but I am not sure whether you are serious in replying to the previous comment.

arjun sai wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Sir, this comment really made me laugh very hard. I know this is a serious topic but I am not sure whether you are serious in replying to the previous comment.

Person who commits this type of crime is never  mad, they are habitual of doing this type of crimes. For a moment if we agreed that rapist are mental, than these mental are is threat to society, no space for these evils is society. Hang them.

It is said that while pronouncing a judgement one should use the brain and not the heart. In this case or in such cases the involvement of heart is a must. The mind will definitely ask for punishment, but it is the heart that gave a great push. That's the reason the judgement came within nineteen days. I welcome this verdict and the poem written by the judge is extremely touching.       

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

It is said that while pronouncing a judgement one should use the brain and not the heart. In this case or in such cases the involvement of heart is a must. The mind will definitely ask for punishment, but it is the heart that gave a great push. That's the reason the judgement came within nineteen days. I welcome this verdict and the poem written by the judge is extremely touching.       

I agree with you that judges must be use their brain when pronouncing a judgement. Heart may be partial but brain remains always impartial. But we never forget that judges are also human being. They are part of society and also have emotions. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.