This is strange how one can punish a 5 year old child. 

This is the case of ghaziabad where a compounder of a clinic tied a kid to a pillar outside the clinic with a steel chain as he suspected this kid has stollen his pair of slippers. How shameful.

FIR was lodged against this person. 

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/delhi/ghaziabad-man-ties-5-year-old-with-iron-chain-for-stealing-arrested-5353446/

 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: How one can punish so severely a 5 year old child?

    by » one year ago


    This is nothing in comparison to the atrocities faced by our generation in childhood. In our childhood, teacher used to hit us with iron rods, wooden rods which have nails, steel scales, pushed to wall , punched in back by sports teacher, made to stand in sun for hours, etc 


  • Re: How one can punish so severely a 5 year old child?

    by » one year ago


    Hahaha.... That may be painful at your time. I also had few teachers who used to hit us they we didn't use to do good in exams but thats OK as they used to do it for our better future but in this case this compounder did it just he had a doubt that this boy had stolen the slippers but in reality he didn't. 


  • Re: How one can punish so severely a 5 year old child?

    by » one year ago


    Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

    Hahaha.... That may be painful at your time. I also had few teachers who used to hit us they we didn't use to do good in exams but thats OK as they used to do it for our better future but in this case this compounder did it just he had a doubt that this boy had stolen the slippers but in reality he didn't. 

    That was not for exams. I was a rank holder and always completed my homework in time . They used to hit us for no reasons , for talking, breaking line,and maybe for personal grudges etc. Just because they are teacher we can't assume that they are God .


  • Re: How one can punish so severely a 5 year old child?

    by » one year ago


    Its such a shameful act that the compounder had done. Its good that FIR has been lodged against him.

    Likewise, its also not acceptable when any teachers punish the students by hitting using the methods mentioned by Arjun Sai. Not doing homework or getting low marks cannot be an excuse for such actions. Any kinds of heavy corporal punishments affects the mind of a child.


    Thank you said by: arjun sai

  • Re: How one can punish so severely a 5 year old child?

    by » one year ago


    arjun sai wrote:
    Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

    Hahaha.... That may be painful at your time. I also had few teachers who used to hit us they we didn't use to do good in exams but thats OK as they used to do it for our better future but in this case this compounder did it just he had a doubt that this boy had stolen the slippers but in reality he didn't. 

    That was not for exams. I was a rank holder and always completed my homework in time . They used to hit us for no reasons , for talking, breaking line,and maybe for personal grudges etc. Just because they are teacher we can't assume that they are God .

    But in our time teachers don't use to hit us but used to make us out of the class for any such reason you mentioned. 


  • Re: How one can punish so severely a 5 year old child?

    by » one year ago


    Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
    arjun sai wrote:
    Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

    Hahaha.... That may be painful at your time. I also had few teachers who used to hit us they we didn't use to do good in exams but thats OK as they used to do it for our better future but in this case this compounder did it just he had a doubt that this boy had stolen the slippers but in reality he didn't. 

    That was not for exams. I was a rank holder and always completed my homework in time . They used to hit us for no reasons , for talking, breaking line,and maybe for personal grudges etc. Just because they are teacher we can't assume that they are God .

    But in our time teachers don't use to hit us but used to make us out of the class for any such reason you mentioned. 

    Now a days if teacher even scold the students they inform their parents and then parents go to the police etc. When I was in school , teacher used to torture us and we had to live with that emotional and mental torture without telling anyone else. If we used to tell our parents then teacher used to have personal grudges with us. Sometime they will deduct marks unnecessary in exams or sometimes slap us or hit us in front of whole class. That was very mental torture and I used to fear going to school. The incident which you mentioned where a boy was tied to chair with chains , similar thing happened with my friend. He was very active and hunk type of boy from our childhood, the sports teacher thought that he must be taught a lesson. So the sports teacher tied my friend to a chair with rope and hit him with wickets which are used in cricket!! No one to show sympathy then !!


  • Re: How one can punish so severely a 5 year old child?

    by » one year ago


    arjun sai wrote:
    Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
    arjun sai wrote:
    Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

    Hahaha.... That may be painful at your time. I also had few teachers who used to hit us they we didn't use to do good in exams but thats OK as they used to do it for our better future but in this case this compounder did it just he had a doubt that this boy had stolen the slippers but in reality he didn't. 

    That was not for exams. I was a rank holder and always completed my homework in time . They used to hit us for no reasons , for talking, breaking line,and maybe for personal grudges etc. Just because they are teacher we can't assume that they are God .

    But in our time teachers don't use to hit us but used to make us out of the class for any such reason you mentioned. 

    Now a days if teacher even scold the students they inform their parents and then parents go to the police etc. When I was in school , teacher used to torture us and we had to live with that emotional and mental torture without telling anyone else. If we used to tell our parents then teacher used to have personal grudges with us. Sometime they will deduct marks unnecessary in exams or sometimes slap us or hit us in front of whole class. That was very mental torture and I used to fear going to school. The incident which you mentioned where a boy was tied to chair with chains , similar thing happened with my friend. He was very active and hunk type of boy from our childhood, the sports teacher thought that he must be taught a lesson. So the sports teacher tied my friend to a chair with rope and hit him with wickets which are used in cricket!! No one to show sympathy then !!

    Thats ridiculous. Sports teachers are usually strict and used to hit us in our school time too. But thats a height how can someone hit a boy with a wicket. Why his parents didn't talk to this teacher. Was he a teacher or a butcher? 


  • Re: How one can punish so severely a 5 year old child?

    by » one year ago


    Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
    arjun sai wrote:
    Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
    arjun sai wrote:
    Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

    Hahaha.... That may be painful at your time. I also had few teachers who used to hit us they we didn't use to do good in exams but thats OK as they used to do it for our better future but in this case this compounder did it just he had a doubt that this boy had stolen the slippers but in reality he didn't. 

    That was not for exams. I was a rank holder and always completed my homework in time . They used to hit us for no reasons , for talking, breaking line,and maybe for personal grudges etc. Just because they are teacher we can't assume that they are God .

    But in our time teachers don't use to hit us but used to make us out of the class for any such reason you mentioned. 

    Now a days if teacher even scold the students they inform their parents and then parents go to the police etc. When I was in school , teacher used to torture us and we had to live with that emotional and mental torture without telling anyone else. If we used to tell our parents then teacher used to have personal grudges with us. Sometime they will deduct marks unnecessary in exams or sometimes slap us or hit us in front of whole class. That was very mental torture and I used to fear going to school. The incident which you mentioned where a boy was tied to chair with chains , similar thing happened with my friend. He was very active and hunk type of boy from our childhood, the sports teacher thought that he must be taught a lesson. So the sports teacher tied my friend to a chair with rope and hit him with wickets which are used in cricket!! No one to show sympathy then !!

    Thats ridiculous. Sports teachers are usually strict and used to hit us in our school time too. But thats a height how can someone hit a boy with a wicket. Why his parents didn't talk to this teacher. Was he a teacher or a butcher? 

    My friend seemingly had some family issues (between his mother and father). I feel sad for him. His parents most of the times did not attend his parents teachers meeting, to whom he will complain ?


  • Re: How one can punish so severely a 5 year old child?

    by » one year ago


    @arjun thats sad but they could have talked to the school authorities over phone if didn't attend the ptm. 

     


  • Re: How one can punish so severely a 5 year old child?

    by » one year ago


    It is sad but true that our country does not have strict laws to protect the rights of a child. Children are abused every day. Though there is no more corporal punishment but there are other ways where school torture children and do not take measures for their safety. And worst part is that there is no action from society or government.


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.